Old August 7th 03, 10:11 PM
X98

Default Tisha B'Av (Ninth of Av)

In the name of Allah

Tisha B'Av (Ninth of Av)

As I said on August 4th, the Zionists and their American allies are using Hebrew
Holy days to attack the children of Abraham, peace be upon Him and them.

On the 6th of August (Jakarta time) USarel set off a bomb in Jakarta to stage an
other 911 terrorist act with the intent of justify their continued war of
terrorism against humanity. Today, the 6th of August (our time) the Bush crime
family invaded Africa.

Will there be more? Given that fact that Bush and his gang of murderers are now
in McLennan country, the home of the Grand Lodge of the Masons of Texas and the
sight of the "Bush Waco Holocaust" of 1993, I expect that there will be more, if
not within a few hours... it will be soon.

Here is a message from Allah to Bush and his Zionist masters concerning their
future attack on Iran.

Isaiah 13
17 "Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, Who will not regard silver;
And as for gold, they will not delight in it. 18 Also their bows will dash the
young men to pieces, And they will have no pity on the fruit of the womb; Their
eye will not spare children.
19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, The beauty of the Chaldeans' pride, Will
be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. 20 It will never be inhabited, Nor
will it be settled from generation to generation; Nor will the Arabian pitch
tents there, Nor will the shepherds make their sheepfolds there. 21 But wild
beasts of the desert will lie there, And their houses will be full of owls;
Ostriches will dwell there, And wild goats will caper there. 22 The hyenas will
howl in their citadels, And jackals in their pleasant palaces. Her time is near
to come, And her days will not be prolonged."

Word is Bond

X98
In The Name of Allah Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Peace and Blessing upon those who read and consider,

Fear Allah, because... The great and dreadful day of
the wrath of the Lamb has come and who shall
be able to stand?

Howl because...
"The New Davidian Church, in Waco, was founded on the Sabbath!

What an ABOMINATION!

Pray God that...
You might consider
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...c/x98_rev.html

You might look past the messenger:
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...age/b_kce.html

You might see, the three upside-down crosses in the church's architecture
signifying the theology of those who built it.

Death to Father
Death to The Holy Ghost
Death to The Holy Sons of Light.
NPR February 28, 2003