Old August 8th 03, 11:35 PM
Diverd4777

Default Just got a QSL from RCI International.

Hi All:

www.rcinet.ca
Slacking off at work,
hauled out my SWR, tuned into 13.655 on my New B&H 9 bander...
Looked them up on the net
sent them some e-mail

& BINGO !!

I got a Nifty looking QSL card ( Picture of Sackville Transmitter site on a
sunny day)
a schedule, Stick-on patch
& an official RCI Banner ( that I can fly on my Yatch)

All in all, pretty cool stuff
Just for sending in an e-mail.

Dan ( R-75, Sangean 606A, B&H Nine- Bander)

Old August 8th 03, 11:53 PM
Sanjaya

Way to go Diverd
I did the same thing last winter.
Really simple. I recommend it
as a way for newbies to get
an easy QSL.

"Diverd4777" wrote...

Old August 9th 03, 03:17 AM
Michael

Speaking of Sackville... How much "juice" does that place transmit with ???

--
Respectfully,

Michael

Home Page: http://md_dxing.tripod.com/
Northern NJ
R75 w/DSP, Kiwa agc/sync & audio mods
G5RV & 200ft longwire w/ICE-180
MFJ-1048 preselector
SoundBlstr Live PC card w/five piece Cambridge
speakers & full software mixer/eq.

k.net...

Old August 9th 03, 04:20 AM
Warpcore

I haven't looked, but it must be at least 100,000 watts if not more.

Old August 9th 03, 04:57 AM
RedOctober90

(Diverd4777) wrote in message ...
Hi All:

www.rcinet.ca
Slacking off at work,
hauled out my SWR, tuned into 13.655 on my New B&H 9 bander...
Looked them up on the net
sent them some e-mail

& BINGO !!

I got a Nifty looking QSL card ( Picture of Sackville Transmitter site on a
sunny day)
a schedule, Stick-on patch
& an official RCI Banner ( that I can fly on my Yatch)

All in all, pretty cool stuff
Just for sending in an e-mail.

Dan ( R-75, Sangean 606A, B&H Nine- Bander)

Yup easy QSL. Managed to snag a QSL plus some info sheets and a Penant.

Old August 11th 03, 07:34 PM
Michalkun

(Diverd4777) wrote in
:

Hi All:

www.rcinet.ca
Slacking off at work,
hauled out my SWR, tuned into 13.655 on my New B&H 9 bander...
Looked them up on the net
sent them some e-mail

& BINGO !!

I got a Nifty looking QSL card ( Picture of Sackville Transmitter site
on a sunny day)
a schedule, Stick-on patch
& an official RCI Banner ( that I can fly on my Yatch)

All in all, pretty cool stuff
Just for sending in an e-mail.

Can you explain how to get QSL cards? I'm kind of new to this.
Old September 1st 03, 08:53 AM
Igor Gros

Broadcaster Time UTC Destination Language Frequency Station
RCI 14:00-14:30 Europe French 9615 kHz FLEVO, Nederland

1.) I do not understand French.
2.) Many busy Europeans are at work from 14:00-14:30 (GMT + 2 Hours)

Michalkun wrote:

(Diverd4777) wrote in
:

Hi All:

www.rcinet.ca
Slacking off at work,
hauled out my SWR, tuned into 13.655 on my New B&H 9 bander...
Looked them up on the net
sent them some e-mail

& BINGO !!

I got a Nifty looking QSL card ( Picture of Sackville Transmitter site
on a sunny day)
a schedule, Stick-on patch
& an official RCI Banner ( that I can fly on my Yatch)

All in all, pretty cool stuff
Just for sending in an e-mail.

Can you explain how to get QSL cards? I'm kind of new to this.

GELLER MEDIA INTERNATIONAL NEWSLETTER FALL 2004 [email protected] Broadcasting 0 September 29th 04 04:45 AM
Geller Media [email protected] Broadcasting 0 September 19th 03 09:03 PM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
There is no International Code Requirement and techs can operate HF according to FCC Rules JJ General 159 August 12th 03 12:25 AM
There is no International Code Requirement and techs can operate N2EY Policy 1 July 31st 03 10:33 PM