Old August 10th 03, 03:52 AM
Warpcore

Default Radio Fana, Ethiopia

What is their main frequency please ? TIA

Old August 10th 03, 05:45 PM
tommyknocker

Warpcore wrote:

Thanks. I'll have to prowl around those spots for a while to see if they
show up here S.

Radio Fana is often reported by DXers in the US who search for NAm
pirate broadcasts in that area.

"yazoo63" wrote in message
According to AO3, 6210 khz and 6940 khz

"Warpcore" wrote in message
link.net...
What is their main frequency please ? TIA

Old August 10th 03, 07:57 PM
yazoo63

I can hear 6210 at night ... sometimes i hear the music, but the audio is
hard to make out due to the summertime conditions.
I also think i've heard the signal on 6940 several times (same music that
was playing on 6210), but very weakly.

hlink.net...

"yazoo63" wrote in message
According to AO3, 6210 khz and 6940 khz

"Warpcore" wrote in message
link.net...
What is their main frequency please ? TIA

Old August 10th 03, 11:25 PM
RedOctober90

"yazoo63" wrote in message news:0AwZa.8085$qf.2716@lakeread06...
I can hear 6210 at night ... sometimes i hear the music, but the audio is
hard to make out due to the summertime conditions.
I also think i've heard the signal on 6940 several times (same music that
was playing on 6210), but very weakly.

hlink.net...

"yazoo63" wrote in message
According to AO3, 6210 khz and 6940 khz

"Warpcore" wrote in message
link.net...
What is their main frequency please ? TIA

I have heard Radio Fana here with a somewhat readable signal here in
Northeast PA... frequency 6940. This was in the winter time. I heard
them sign on with the inteval music and "Radio Fana" Fades alot
though.