Old August 16th 03, 04:20 PM
The Dawn Soliloquy

Default Only hours untill....

If I can manage to stay awake until then. Every weekend I determine to listen
to the Liberty Net for a longer period than I am able to. The content is
interesting, but my eyelids have been heavy as of late.

Well, I'll give it the old college try again tonight.

In article ,
(RedOctober90) wrote:
You know...........

The GREAT Liberty net with W1WCR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3947 or
elsewhere depending on the jamming.

Never say never.
Nothing is absolute.
Old August 16th 03, 10:12 PM
belching barney the bignosed ballbuster

"RedOctober90" wrote in message
om...
You know...........
The GREAT Liberty net with W1WCR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3947 or
elsewhere depending on the jamming.

Who's turn is it to jam tonight?

The idiot in Indiana, the porkbeano
from Pennsylvania, the goober-gobbeler
from Georgia or perhaps the multiple nitnoids
from New England and the Northeast?

"I support fully the candidacy and victory
of Arnold Schwarzenegger
as the new Governor of California. In this
way we will finally get to hear the State of
The State address spoken in the original German"

BoBo Reamus from ca.politics

Old August 17th 03, 04:21 AM
RedOctober90

"belching barney the bignosed ballbuster" wrote in message .. .
"RedOctober90" wrote in message
om...
You know...........
The GREAT Liberty net with W1WCR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3947 or
elsewhere depending on the jamming.

Who's turn is it to jam tonight?

The idiot in Indiana, the porkbeano
from Pennsylvania, the goober-gobbeler
from Georgia or perhaps the multiple nitnoids
from New England and the Northeast?

"I support fully the candidacy and victory
of Arnold Schwarzenegger
as the new Governor of California. In this
way we will finally get to hear the State of
The State address spoken in the original German"

BoBo Reamus from ca.politics

You sound pretty much like a leftist liberal.

The people who jam the Liberty Net are those who apparently have
nothing better to do with there lives. I find that disturbing but not
suprising in this world. I am a supporter of the Liberty Net since
it's participants talk about real issues and realistic solutions for
real problems. Real world problems/issues do not include Kobe Bryant
or who celeberities are cheating on. Liberals hate when people on the
right and others come up with solutions for problems.. because if they
did.. there wouldn't be a need for liberals.

So the idiot jammers can make absolute fools out of themselves by
switching frequencies constantly to try to jam 2 frequencies at once
which they can't. It just shows the immaturity and low discipline
level these people have.

Just telling things the way they are, you can't censor me.
Old August 17th 03, 06:37 AM
KK4TL

anywhere above that if AF2Y, and/or the ADL operatives, and/or the JDL
operatives, and/or the SPLC operatives, and/or the government jams them
again).

Aww come on Y-Man .. you know Sigster wouldn't do that. He's QRT for now,
anyway. Said his wife won't let him have an antenna at the new QTH.

Mr. Davies informs us that Sir Sidney had been heard earlier this evening on an
... ahem .. adjacent channel.

I was gonna lissen tonite, but my neighbors here at MemTown's hovel-house manor
invited me to go dumpster diving right at net time. Just got back. One thing
for sure. If you're into dumpster diving, Krispy-Kreme's a keeper. Sometimes
the coffee cups are half full.

Old August 18th 03, 12:12 AM
RedOctober90

Its (The Dawn Soliloquy) wrote in message ...
Shock Radio and TV is the fare is liberals. Howard Stern, Jerry Springer,
shows such as MTV's Jackass, etc, this is what liberals think of when Free
Speech is mentioned. The mere idea that adults, in the absence of vulgarity,
and with (in some cases) reverence to God, would be able to discuss the
political climate of America is reprehensible to liberals. How dare they say
anything that "offends" the liberal!

Liberal artistic expressions, even when paid for with taxpayer money, when
displayed on properties owned collectively by taxpayers, and even when the
topic of the display is religious, though the religious component is used in a
derogatory way, continued to be upheld by the courts as Freedoms protected by
the First Amendment. Why. Others were offended. Why should a negative
portrayal of a religious image be upheld as Constitutional, but a positive
portrayal of the same image be deemed a violation of the non-existent
"separation of Church and state"? One would imagine that a religious image is
a religious image. Why aren't they both acceptable or forbidden?

This is why the jamming of the Liberty Net is so offensive. The FCC
conveniently looks the other way on a violation that they may otherwise take
seriously. What a great branch of government, no wonder so many want to see
smaller bureaucracies. If they are too incompetent to address the serious
violation of Amateur Radio rules that the jammer engages in, what the hell
good are they anyway?

The Founding Fathers (oh my, this is a sexist term, someone may be offended)
never envisioned pornography as being a "protected form of speech". For those
that say that the Founders never envisioned the types of guns that we have
today, if there were such things as Time Machines I would hazard the following
experiment. You take an assortment of pornographic magazines, and I'll take an
AR-15 semi-automatic rifle. Can you guess which of us would return alive? I'd
bet that they would be enthralled with the AR-15, and I'd probably need to use
it in an attempt to keep them from hanging you. (a hypothetical person)

Regards.

In article ,
(RedOctober90) wrote:

[...]

Well said..

But about the 2nd amendment.... "the right for the people to keep and
bear ARMS shall not be infringed" "arms" meaning weapons, guns. The
founding fathers believed that the people would learn to be
responsible with firearms...
rememmber... to keep liberty and freedom pure you must be responsible!
That is the problem with people today, they lack responsibility so the
gov't steps in to ensure they are.