Old August 16th 03, 06:09 PM
Ralph Kramden

Default why I do what i do

Subject: Why I do what I do.........
From: (Turdcrusher)
Date: 8/16/2003 7:37 AM Central Daylight Time
Found this here.....
http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/243612

Why I do "On the Domestic Front"
by Lloyd Davies - Time-Lord
I enjoy doing my talk show. I enjoy the Radio hobby. My interests in
Ham Radio are kinda a "escape" from my own personal hell.

I will be 30 years old in less than a month. I look at my life as a
life that has been a lonely one.

I enjoy the "attention" I get from doing my shows and my posts calling
myself a time lord. I suffer from depression alot of the time.

Just please try to understand me. That is all.

Posted on Aug 16, 2003, 2:53 AM

**** you you big fat turd! You started this game, but I will finish
it.

Turdcrusher