Old August 20th 03, 04:12 AM
Brian Denley

Default Beautiful Pictures of some really Great Looking Old Radios

RHF:
Where are the photos? The site you sent us to didn't have any.

--
Brian Denley

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
The eBay Seller "DERBYVILLE" has posted some Beautiful Pictures of
several old radios again.

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=derbyville!

I am NOT promoting these eBay Auctions or the Seller.

But if you do Check-Out these Photos; I think you will agree that
these are Beautiful Pictures of some really Great Looking Old Radios.

* Grundig Satellit 210 National

* Grundig Satellit 1000 Professional (Black)

* Magnavox D-2999 Receiver (Orig Box)

* * SABA Konstanz Full Stereo KN18 (Mint)

~ RHF

.

.

Old August 20th 03, 04:26 AM
Brenda Ann

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
RHF:
Where are the photos? The site you sent us to didn't have any.

The exclamation point needs to be at the end of the link (I had to add it
manually), then you choose the link that says "Items for sale"

Old August 20th 03, 06:47 PM
RHF

BA,

Yes you have it right on both counts BA.

The Link/URL was truncated/Cut-off and you need to add the Exclamation
Point (!) at the end.

Then when the Webpage comes up Click-On the "Items for Sale" Link.

Or, go to eBay and Search on these Item Numbers:
* 3042039363
* 3042046628
* 2188532986
* 3042225594

~ RHF
..
..
= = = "Brenda Ann"

Old August 20th 03, 06:55 PM
Stephan Grossklass

Brenda Ann schrieb:

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
RHF:
Where are the photos? The site you sent us to didn't have any.

The exclamation point needs to be at the end of the link (I had to add it
manually), then you choose the link that says "Items for sale"

These are some nice pix indeed... reminds me of the days when I used to
look at Ebay auctions regularly and save quite a few images. Must have
been back in '99.

Stephan
--
Home: http://stephan.win31.de/ | Webm.: http://www.i24.com/
PC#6: i440LX, 2xCel300A, 256 MB, 18 GB, ATI AGP 32 MB, 110W