Old August 22nd 03, 12:58 PM
Soames123

Default THIS is Rec.Radio.Shortwave..

Please try to keep it on topic... there are appropriate places
on the internet for political / religious discussions

Old August 23rd 03, 12:49 AM
The Dawn Soliloquy

Here we go again folks, are the post on this group to be limited to the topics
that a few people deign, such as antenna design, radios, etc, or are the post
to be inclusive of the current topics offered on a plethora of shortwave
stations?

I vote for all, current topics and equipment. I killfile the things that
irritate me, such as I will this thread once I make this post.

It's easier to dispose of undesired posts than it is to read posts that have
never been made.

This group has more problems with people that maliciously post fallacious
material about other posters than it does political content relevant to
shortwave. Either way, there are so few post made daily that sorting through
the rubbish (like this?) is no problem at all.

Regards.

In article ,
(Soames123) wrote:
Please try to keep it on topic... there are appropriate places
on the internet for political / religious discussions

Never say never.
Nothing is absolute.