Old August 23rd 03, 03:57 PM
The Dawn Soliloquy

Default Dancing Bush

I'm on drugs, I swear. Should be thus:

"Unfortunately, due to the site address, I can't conceal..."

Not really on drugs, though it might help.

Regards.

In article , Its (The
Dawn Soliloquy) wrote:
Unfortunately, due to the site address, I can't cancel the purpose of the
following web site. It's funny though.

http://www.dancingbush.com/

I found this at http://www.bored.com/ a link I had intended to trash from my
favorites, but any site that brings the above is too good to be thrown away.
Check out http://www.bored.com/ for even more crazy stuff.

Regards.

Never say never.
Nothing is absolute.

Never say never.
Nothing is absolute.
Old August 23rd 03, 09:36 PM
yachtboy!

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 14:13:06 GMT, Its (The Dawn
Soliloquy) wrote:

Unfortunately, due to the site address, I can't cancel the purpose of the
following web site. It's funny though.

http://www.dancingbush.com/

I found this at http://www.bored.com/ a link I had intended to trash from my
favorites, but any site that brings the above is too good to be thrown away.
Check out http://www.bored.com/ for even more crazy stuff.

Regards.

Never say never.
Nothing is absolute.

I have Led Zep at Knebworth playing RnR.
The kids just cracked up. Who knew George was a Zep Head?
Thanks.
==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

"Destiny has a strange sense of humor..." K. Honeycutt
----------
http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe
http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe/psychedelic.htm
http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe/slinkypage.html

"He not busy being born is busy dying..." B. Dylan

Old August 24th 03, 02:38 AM
The Dawn Soliloquy

I don't have speakers, I'll need to put the headphones on and take a listen.
It would be appropriate though.

Regards.