Old August 24th 03, 06:51 AM
P.A.

Default Brand New Sony ICF-SW7600GR + Service Manual on CD -- $153.95

For sale at a fixed price (no bidding), two brand new Sony ICF-
SW7600GR radios at $153.95 - perfect condition, never used, never
taken out of box, with full manufacturer warranty till August 2004,
and with free bonus CD ROM including searchable PDF copies of the
26 page service manual, and 242-page multi-lingual operating
instructions:

With these electronic copies you can easily search for a keyword
in the service manual or operating instructions, instead of flipping
through them looking for the proper section!

Thanks for looking

pa
Old August 24th 03, 11:24 AM
DeWayne

I was just wondering how much a new AC adapter for the 7600G/GR cost and
where to get it. Seems that I read that some of the new one's are pure junk?
DeWayne

om...

Old August 25th 03, 02:50 PM
Stephan Grossklass

DeWayne schrieb:

I was just wondering how much a new AC adapter for the 7600G/GR cost and
where to get it. Seems that I read that some of the new one's are pure junk?

I wouldn't get any original Sony adapter - (a) because the AC-E60HG
wasn't too great already and (b) because the replacement AC-E60A is "not
for use with radios", being a switching power supply. Better get a
generic universal AC adapter (regulated or unregulated) that includes
the necessary plug (should be virtually all of them today).

Stephan
--
Home: http://stephan.win31.de/ | Webm.: http://www.i24.com/
PC#6: i440LX, 2xCel300A, 256 MB, 18 GB, ATI AGP 32 MB, 110W
Old August 27th 03, 04:01 AM
mike

"DeWayne" wrote in message
I was just wondering how much a new AC adapter for the 7600G/GR cost and
where to get it. Seems that I read that some of the new one's are pure

junk?
DeWayne

The Radio Shack PS I bought was very noisy. Its been shelved.

You may want to forget the power supply completely and go with NI-MH
batteries.
They're pretty cheap these days. Roughly $25 should get you a set of 4 with
a charger.
I would recommend getting two sets, this way one set is charging while your
using the second set.

BTW....the Sony is a great radio.

mike

Old August 27th 03, 09:53 PM
ValK1APA

See info and adapter on Universal Radio web site.

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
FA: REALISTIC PRO-34 SCANNER SERVICE MANUAL Asa Cannell Scanner 0 November 18th 04 03:20 AM
Price Drop: Sony ICF-SW7600GR + Service Manual on CD-ROM P.A. Shortwave 0 August 21st 03 02:46 AM
FS: Brand new Sony ICF-SW7600GR + Service Manual on CD P.A. Shortwave 0 August 18th 03 02:22 AM