Old August 28th 03, 03:55 PM
Burr

Default OT from a UK Site, interesting

Women over 30 are so ugly!!! With clothes on it looks quite ok, but .....

The truth is that few people of either sex are goodlooking.

With straight men, that doesn't seem to matter much. As long as they
keep reasonably fit and clean, they can use their personality to
attract females all their lives. The surplus of females helps here.

Females are less fortunate, mainly because their personalities are
unstable. Monthly hormone changes mean that they suffer from continual
moodswings and then they hit the dreaded menopause.

Females are therefore reduced to attracting a partner almost entirely
on their looks alone. Most do possess a temporary attractiveness in
their teens and twenties but this rapidly vanishes after they turn 30
and, by the age of 40, they mostly look like cardboard.

This knowledge doesn't improve their personalities at all but it does
make them spend a fortune on beauty products. It also makes them hate
men, especially men who state the known truth.

Some societies have a custom of couples marrying young, staying
together until the children grow up and then divorcing. The man then
goes on to lead a cerebral or spiritual life as a tribal elder, hunt
leader or monk and the woman, now redundant, dies of starvation.

Old August 28th 03, 04:05 PM
Signal In The Noise

Please take this to an appropriate news group -- try
alt.junk.battle.of.sexes
or something

But thanks for the OT alert

This is for short wave discussions, at least most of us expect that it is!

"Burr" wrote in message
Women over 30 are so ugly!!! With clothes on it looks quite ok, but .....

The truth is that few people of either sex are goodlooking.

Snipped for total junk

Old August 28th 03, 04:32 PM
Bernhard Wittek

get lost, troll!

The truth is that few people of either sex are goodlooking.

the truth is that nobody here is interested in your varicosities.

73
Bernhard

Old August 28th 03, 04:52 PM
Burr

Very True.

Burr

yachtboy! wrote:
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:55:06 GMT, Burr wrote:

Women over 30 are so ugly!!! With clothes on it looks quite ok, but .....

Man, you are so far off the mark. At 30 they're just beginning to get
interesting.
Trust me. I'd take a 40 year old over a 20 year old any day.

==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

"Destiny has a strange sense of humor..." K. Honeycutt
----------
http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe
http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe/psychedelic.htm
http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe/slinkypage.html

"He not busy being born is busy dying..." B. Dylan

=======================

Old August 28th 03, 07:47 PM
AAA - Alas Anon Again

Anyone who posts their true ID and e-mail address here is asking for grief,
big time.

Females particularly. I know several who have been stalked, received crank
calls, numerous hate mail, and other incredible stuff.
Once someone knows your name and possibly a ham call, it is no problem
finding out where you live and a phone number.
One person here who was stalked had costly legal action to get it stopped.
No thanks

Some Ham clubs have member phone numbers on line and that has caused a BIG
problem when the nuts get a hold of it. And THEY DO!!

Our club discontinued phone call listings when a lady member logged over 100
crank calls.

I have had some real horror stories about my personal experiences with true
IDing, but bottom line -- I am anon as a result.

And how would you like someone to use your e-mail address to sign you up for
porn sites and mail, singles and kinky chat rooms ???

Has happened to several I know here.

And what does a true ID have to do with credibility???
Just read the bad info posted here and you will see true ID does not ensure
that the poster knows what they are talking about.

A well known Ham Alias system discontinued thier roster --- why -- because
the nuts used it for spamming.

nuff sed -- Oh Lord I'm Anon Again

And Burr -- have you read the NG guidelines yet ???

"Burr" wrote in message
When you get enough guts to sign your name and use you real address then
you try telling someone what to do!!

Burr

Old August 29th 03, 01:04 AM
Diverd4777