Old August 29th 03, 02:47 AM
Al Patrick

Default Signs

Signs

Signs are all around us that the U.S. is in trouble. I'd
like to mention a few of them which are surely not connected
and some of which come from unlikely sources.

Jeremy Floyd of The Floyd Report (WWCR 9.475 8:00 PM EDT /
00:00 UTC) was saying tonight that N. Korea is about to test
a nuke, after being warned that we will not allow it. There
is a good chance that we will strike them or they will
strike us if war appears inevitable. Jeremy thinks there
may be a nuclear strike of at least one American city
WITHIN THE NEXT 30 DAYS!

Bro. Stair, The Overcomer Ministry, was praying a couple of
weeks ago and mentioned some upcoming event when he may
announce that "forty days and America will be no more." At
that time he mentioned possibly, conceivably spending 10
MILLION dollars in three months times -- on air time. He
even suggested the folks at "the farm" imagine him having
all four WWCR transmitters 24/7. Adam would say, "I can't
do that" and Stair would say, "I'll give you so much money!"
Well, September 1, 2003 he goes on at least 3 more shortwave
transmitters (NORAD ?) and was figuring up the shortwave
time today. He'd be on SHORTWAVE radio a total of about
EIGHTY-FIVE HOURS PER DAY -- starting in about four days!
Could it be that he sees an opportunity to make a special
announcement to the world, besides his regular
announcements?

Pastor David Lankford often tells of Demetri Dudaman's (?
sp) prophecies concerning America. One of which is, "When
America goes to war with China over Taiwan then Russia will
launch a nuclear attack." Pastor Lankford, The Voice of
Evangelism, WWCR 12.160 4:00 PM EDT / 20:00 UTC, Monday and
Tuesday, has often mentioned "a fall scenario".

Pastor Peter J. Peters mentioned in 2000 (?) that as of
September 2001 America would never be the same.

Jeremy Floyd mentioned that IN SEPTEMBER there are supposed
to be about THREE INDICTMENTS brought against George Bush.
Bill Clinton, is not the only president who can "wag the
dog" so look for Dubya to come up with something in the next
30 days to draw our attention away from his plight.

POINT: Get your house in order. We just may see a nuclear
strike ON U.S. SOIL in the next 30 days. You need more than
duct tape and plastic. Get some ammunition because the
idiots who do nothing to prepare will be prepared to try to
take yours! You need some canned foods that will last 30
days or more. You'll need water stored, about one gallon
per person per day for your household. It wouldn't hurt to
have some Potassium Iodide tablets, in case you are in a
radiated area. The further you are away from the heart of a
large city the better off you will be. Be ready to keep a
low profile and be where everyone else is not. You will
need medical supplies for injuries, etc. You'll need to
have an extra 30-day supply of your prescriptions.

There are numerous books on survival so this list is by no
means complete. A good first aid guide could be of help.

Do you have flashlights, extra batteries, a portable radio
that is easy on batteries? Be prepared to be without power,
regardless of the weather, for several days, possibly weeks.
Keep your vehicles filled with gasoline. Do you have extra
gasoline stored? It may be that the pumps will not be
working regardless of your funds. Do you have a generator?
Now, before the rush, would be a good time to pick one up,
lay it away, or whatever. The NE blackout could have been
just a test drive!

OK! I'm not saying, The Sky is Falling! I'm not saying
anything is surely going to happen. What I am saying is
that there are numerous signs in numerous directions and
from some unlikely sources. If you are prepared, even a
little bit, the plight will be just a bit easier if anything
does happen. You'll be in better shape to take care of
yourselves, assist neighbors in distress, or even take
advantage of the situation if you are one who is so
inclined!

If this appeals to you ACT ON IT. If not, forget it! All
will not be able to prepare equally. Everyone can probably
prepare a little! DO SOMETHING besides getting on the net and
attempting to keep others from being a little better
prepared.

Thanks for reading.

Al

Old August 29th 03, 04:29 AM
Warpcore

I think a takeover of Saudi Arabia by militant islamic fundamentalists is
more likely, triggering an American strike to get back the oil fields.
Nuclear annihilation of Israel would be less of a stimulus than the oil
fields falling into the hands of those militants.

I also think that we may be held up for blackmail by red china in some way.
Taiwan is not as much of a concern as some would think because we are trying
to turn communists into capitalists and will not jeopardise our investments.
But if oil were discovered in Beijing, bush would head the invasion force
himself, just to get his hands on it.

Being rid of the republican party and george bush altogether would be good
news. Maybe it would be nice to publish the secret grand jury proceedings of
his indictments on the internet. After all, the republicans were so kind as
to do it to clinton - shouldn't we return the favor ?

There are enough of our own kooks running around with our own nuclear
secrets that a nuclear strike from north korea is less likely than one from
our own terrorists.

We need to have some preparedness for all sorts of disasters. We can prepare
ourselves and our own families far more easilly than we can convince our own
officials. As far as guns are concerned, they are usually more dangerous to
their owners than intruders.

Nuclear radiation, nerve gas, bateria and viruses can invade everywhere, and
the likelihod that we can have adequate preparations on hand to counteract
them all is very small. Even the government and military cannot protect the
subjects of their efforts. Potassium will protect the thyroid, but the
entire body cannot be protected. OTH, if you at ground zero, you will blow
away in the wind anyway.

Gasoline, food , water and clean air will never flow again once someone
starts turning things loose to kill people.

Bottom line: if the situation is as bad as people have divined it is, and I
think most normal people have sensed it is, then it is probably far worse
than imaginable, otherwise these busy, distracted people would not sense
anything at all. Therefore, it makes more sense to prepare to meet your
maker than to survive hell. I doubt anyone is going to want to be in the
aftermath of attacks coming. The spiritual and emotional agonies will be far
greater than any physical privations it is possible to inflict. Terrorists
know that, which is why they are in business. The warfare at hand is
spiritual, and not economic or political. That is why the terrorists are
religious fanatics and not maoist leninists. There is no way out of the
trial coming, but there is hope to live through it by nurturing a deep bond
with God. You can abolish all rights, constitutional or otherwise, and post
armed police or militia at every doorway, but never secure the nation
sufficiently to prevent the holocaust. The result of abandoning God in favor
of materialism is the loss of his control.

Old August 29th 03, 06:09 AM
Telamon

In article . net,
"Warpcore" wrote:

snip

Bottom line: if the situation is as bad as people have divined it is, and I
think most normal people have sensed it is, then it is probably far worse
than imaginable, otherwise these busy, distracted people would not sense
anything at all. Therefore, it makes more sense to prepare to meet your
maker than to survive hell.

snip

This is sign that you should have spun the dial to another station a
while back. The world has always had evil people performing evil acts.
Some of these people have been in positions of power and thus imposed
their brand of misery on many people for a time. Nothing new here other
than technology enables you to be aware of more bad news in almost real
time. Things are not worse it is just that technology is more efficient
delivering it to you.

Please don't be another paranoid Al in the newsgroup.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old August 29th 03, 06:24 AM
Al Patrick

Telamon wrote:

Please don't be another paranoid Al in the newsgroup.

According to Judges chapter 7 it was by 300 "paranoid" men who lapped like a dog (putting their hand into the water and bringing it to their mouths as they looked all about for the wicked Midianites) that God put 132,000 Midianites to flight! That's only about 440 to 1. Not too bad odds -- when God is on your side! :-)

I'm proud to have just one of the traits of Gideon's little band.

Al

Old August 29th 03, 03:10 PM
Frank Dresser

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Signs

Signs are all around us that the U.S. is in trouble. I'd
like to mention a few of them which are surely not connected
and some of which come from unlikely sources.

[snip]

Let's not forget James Lloyd. He says he'll be cutting back a bit on the SW
broadcasts so he can spend more time on his survivalist supply business.
Perhaps he's overstocked after the 4th of July non-disaster.

And Alex Jones' prediction of the phoney terrorist attack on the previous
Super Bowl.

Does anybody know when Brother Stair's court date is due? It must be soon.
But I might be wrong. I used to think it was about the time Planet X would
be flying by.

I'm sure the Prophet is prepared for the coming end. He knows how much
Michael Jackson paid to get off the hook. He knows how well a SW
transmitter's antenna works over the sea water ground of a pirate broadcast
ship. And if a Mexican boarder blaster is good enough for an ordained
minister such as Wolfman Jack, it'll be good enough for the Last Day Prophet
of God..

Frank Dresser

Old August 29th 03, 06:51 PM
Al Patrick

Frank Dresser wrote:

Does anybody know when Brother Stair's court date is due?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it has been or will be "settled out of court."

Al

Old August 29th 03, 08:37 PM
Frank Dresser

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Frank Dresser wrote:

Does anybody know when Brother Stair's court date is due?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it has been or will be "settled out of

court."

Al

I'd be surprised if there has been some sort of conclusion, but only because
I didn't notice any mention on either the overcomerministry.com or
thenetteam.net websites. It does seem like it's been a long time. But I
don't know what sort of backlog the criminal courts down there have to deal
with. I'm thinking the date must be coming soon.

Frank Dresser

Old August 29th 03, 10:19 PM
Diverd4777

In article ,
"Frank Dresser" writes:

Does anybody know when Brother Stair's court date is due? It must be soon.
But I might be wrong. I used to think it was about the time Planet X would
be flying by.

- LOL !
Does the Good Reverend wear Nikes by chance ??

He knows how much

Michael Jackson paid to get off the hook.

& Probably knows the same kid..

You can always trust a Day Care worker addicted to Plastic Surgery
with a Carnival in his back yard...

Old August 29th 03, 11:22 PM
Diverd4777

In article ,
"Frank Dresser" writes:

But I
don't know what sort of backlog the criminal courts down there have to deal
with. I'm thinking the date must be coming soon.

Frank Dresser

- Maybe they'll put him in with Geohegans last cell mate ..
Old August 29th 03, 11:29 PM
Warpcore

The carnival was in his bed ....

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
In article ,
"Frank Dresser" writes:

Does anybody know when Brother Stair's court date is due? It must be

soon.
But I might be wrong. I used to think it was about the time Planet X

would
be flying by.

- LOL !
Does the Good Reverend wear Nikes by chance ??

He knows how much

Michael Jackson paid to get off the hook.

& Probably knows the same kid..

You can always trust a Day Care worker addicted to Plastic Surgery
with a Carnival in his back yard...

FCC suspends amateur license issuances. Splinter Policy 2 November 11th 04 03:13 PM
old call signs Stephen CB 3 October 22nd 04 05:42 PM
Call signs You can IRON-ON your own shirts Check it out We cut it you IRON IT! videorov General 1 September 24th 04 02:12 AM
OT HUMOR: signs you were born yesterday Jason Hsu Policy 0 January 25th 04 09:49 PM
Portable/mobile call signs Sterling Garwood Policy 3 August 17th 03 04:33 AM