Old August 30th 03, 05:34 AM
Al Patrick

I think there's some personal reason that makes it especially sensitive
to read about ANY crime committed by any Jew or "Jew."

If you don't wish to read it why don't you just put me on your "twit"
list so none of my information shows up in your mail box? I'm not
really saying any of this to benefit you anyway. I wrote you off a long
time ago. The reason I answer you is for the benefit of others who may
be swayed by your "replies" to my comments.

Perhaps if there were not so many examples from the Jewish side of
things. . . .

I have a file I call jewsjews.txt which is a quote of what Jews have
said about Jews. Perhaps I should start posting one per day as my
tagline of the day. An alternative might be to post a quote a day from
the Jewish book, You Gentiles -- or the Talmud! Hummm! . Perhaps I
could quote for a few months from the book, There's a FISH in the
Courthouse, by Gareth (Gary) L. Wean http://www.garethw.com
http://www.harethw.com . I'll mention but one of this 85 year old
(+/-) man's comments for now. It deals with the corrupt judicial system
he experienced in Ventura County, California, at the hands of Jewish
judges whom he called the Black Robed Mishpucka. They have fought him
- usually by illegal means -- for about 40 years. If any of you dare
buy the book and read it you need to especially note how they stole a
county courthouse! No. It's not a joke! It could be being done in
your neighborhood and you just don't know what to look for.

On page 474, lines 20 & 21, he says, "I learned enough about the hidden
terrors of Political and Judicial murder and mayhem that nuclear bombs
didn't worry me anymore." All this was because he wouldn't help some
crooked, thieving Jews FRAME an innocent sheriff!

Just the first statement from jewsjews.txt is:

"The modern Jew is the product of the Talmud." - Michael Rodkinson, in
preface of Babylonian Talmud, page XI.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion can be found at many places
on the web. Just do a search at any search engine.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm is but one of the
locations. Of course Zionists say it is a forgery. Christ said there'd
be wolves in sheep's clothes too! Click on Protocol X (10) -- Preparing
for Power -- and then scroll down to # 19 to read the following:

19. But you yourselves perfectly well know that TO PRODUCE THE
POSSIBILITY OF THE EXPRESSION OF SUCH WISHES BY ALL THE NATIONS IT IS
INDISPENSABLE TO TROUBLE IN ALL COUNTRIES THE PEOPLE'S RELATIONS WITH
THEIR GOVERNMENTS SO AS TO UTTERLY EXHAUST HUMANITY WITH DISSENSION,
HATRED, STRUGGLE, ENVY AND EVEN BY THE USE OF TORTURE, BY STARVATION, BY
THE INOCULATION OF DISEASES, BY WANT, SO THAT THE "GOYIM" SEE NO OTHER
ISSUE THAN TO TAKE REFUGE IN OUR COMPLETE SOVEREIGNTY IN MONEY AND IN
ALL ELSE.

I rest my case, but reserve the right to recall a few witnesses should
they be needed! :-)

Al

===========

BDK wrote:

Because you do nothing but point out "jew plot" after "jew plot", and
it's insane! There are lots of other people of all ethnic groups out
there stealing, lying, etc, but you obsess about the jews. It's not
getting "nervous", it's just being tired of reading all the nonsensical
jew plot crap you constantly post.

Why not anything about the good old boys down in Texas that pulled off
the Enron scam?

Why not ANY other ethnicity but jews? Ever?

The answer is pretty obvious.

BDK

Old August 30th 03, 06:27 AM
Leigh Marrin/KM6JE

Al Patrick wrote:
...Perhaps I
could quote for a few months from the book, There's a FISH in the
Courthouse, by Gareth (Gary) L. Wean http://www.garethw.com
http://www.harethw.com . I'll mention but one of this 85 year old
(+/-) man's comments for now. It deals with the corrupt judicial system
he experienced in Ventura County, California, at the hands of Jewish
judges whom he called the Black Robed Mishpucka. They have fought him

Gary Wean is a kook's kook. The following webpage (probably written by
Wean's sockpuppet) has so many rambling, convuluted conspiracy theories,
that I laughed out loud.

http://home1.gte.net/res0k62m/cover-up.htm#wean

Al, you need a new hobby or Thorazine. Perhaps both.

Old August 30th 03, 01:34 PM
Dr Artaud

What the hell is "tootless"? True, I have never heard Pastor Peters "toot".
Rather odd that you made an error in writing about your perception of
someone else's stupidity. A little less zeal and a little more
circumspection on your part might be in order.

Look here, he seems to have teeth, if this is actually what you meant to
write: http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/html/about.html

Toothless can also be synonymous with "gutless", or cowardly. It has not
been my perception that he is "gutless", quite the contrary, at least he
has the courage to say controversial things. In today's world, ordinarily
the only people that are given sway to say outrageous things are perverts,
drug addicts, profligate actors (male and female entertainers of any sort),
environmentalists, animal rights extremists, and liberal politicians.

Researching Pastor J. Peters online has, of course, yielded the usual
"rightwing extremist" moniker, but one is hard pressed to encounter the
term "leftwing extremists". In light of the recent burnings of SUV
dealerships and the release of minks from a mink farm, (these minks have
gone on to savagely kill other farms animals in the areas where they were
released), the media finds it totally unacceptable to use the term
"leftwing extremists", exactly where these groups should be classified.
These groups should be pursued as domestic terrorists and have their
memberships transferred to Guantanamo Bay in Cuba. They should be treated
like the real terrorists that they are.

An individual suspected of burning abortion clinics is pursued with a
vengeance by authorities, but GROUPS of people, taking credit for burning
SUV dealerships, ski resorts, and releasing animals (some animals used for
medical experimentation may pose serious threats to others when released)
seem to go unapprehended. It's no wonder that people obsess about
"rightwing fanatics", they are shielded from the evil doings of the left.

Dr. Artaud

(Soames123) wrote in
:

- Always good to know there's an Evil Radio Preacher
spouting "Hate Thy Neighbor "
to the tootless, superstitious halfwits out there..

PLONK

Old August 30th 03, 05:41 PM
BDK

In article , says...

BDK wrote:

Because you do nothing but point out "jew plot" after "jew plot", and
it's insane! There are lots of other people of all ethnic groups out
there stealing, lying, etc, but you obsess about the jews. It's not
getting "nervous", it's just being tired of reading all the nonsensical
jew plot crap you constantly post.

Why not anything about the good old boys down in Texas that pulled off
the Enron scam?

Why not ANY other ethnicity but jews? Ever?

The answer is pretty obvious.

BDK

And you prove the point I made above.. Protocols??? What a load of
hooey. You keeping a file call jewnwews.txt pretty much proves you are
totally over the top. I would just plonk you, and I probably should,
but after a certain point I just can't see letting you spout this crap
day after day in here, and not responding. Again with the courthouse
stuff, the page reads like a whack job's journal.

Do you really have any hobby/interest that doesen't involve jew hatin in
some way??

BDK
Old August 30th 03, 05:48 PM
BDK

In article ,
says...
[...]

The "tootless" statement goes for most of his listener's, Identity
believing moroons, who see a jew plot under their bed every night and
around every corner all day. The left wingers are *almost* as bad, but I
don't hear about too many of them killing radio talk show hosts and
blowing up federal buildings. Oh wait! That was all a jew plot, wasn't
it? Everything's a jew plot, even the ones where the right wingers blow
stuff up and talk about it, them crafty jews made them do it! Right??

BDK

Old August 30th 03, 07:09 PM
mike

I wasnt going to get involved in this discussion but couldnt help myself.

I ask anyone who has listened to Pete Peters to listen to HCJB Quito Ecuador
on 15115 and 21455 from 1100 to 1230 UTC. Comparisons can be made from
there.

To keep this post on topic note the DX partyline is on @ 1230 UTC on
Saturday.

mike

Old August 31st 03, 06:39 AM
Leigh Marrin/KM6JE

Al Patrick wrote:
I have a file I call jewsjews.txt which is a quote of what Jews have
said about Jews. Perhaps I should start posting one per day as my
tagline of the day. An alternative might be to post a quote a day from
the Jewish book, You Gentiles -- or the Talmud! Hummm! . Perhaps I
could quote for a few months from the book, There's a FISH in the
Courthouse, by Gareth (Gary) L. Wean http://www.garethw.com

Gary Wean is truly NUTS; following is some insanity from his webpage.
(http://www.garethw.com/secret.htm)

The cover-up of the real reasons for Waco, Ruby Ridge
and Oklahoma City and the First Interstate Bank fire in Los Angeles.
And not the least, the censorship of the terrifying plots to
assassinate then President George Bush and four former Presidents,
Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, James Carter, Ronald Reagan and their
wives with laser weapons. The killings were to take place at the
dedication ceremony of Reagan's Library in Simi Valley, California.
The Presidents and their wives had known too much.
And there was the astounding fact that the plotters
(one of them was arrested) were also involved in the assassinations of
JFK and RFK.
But, far more astounding was the fact that the Secret
Service released the suspect and killed the investigation.

Al, how can you believe this crap?

Old August 31st 03, 02:51 PM
Al Patrick

Leigh Marrin/KM6JE wrote:

Al Patrick wrote:

[...]

Gary Wean was but one of FOUR sources cited. Perhaps you'd rather I show you some of the others?

-------

"The Talmud is to this day the circulating heart's blood of the Jewish
religion. Whatever laws, customs, or ceremonies we observe-whether we
are Orthodox, Conservative, Reform, or merely spasmodic
sentimentalists-we follow the Talmud. It is our common law." - Herman
Wouk, This is My God.

---------

from THE JEWISH RELIGION: Its Influence Today
by Elizabeth Dilling

III.
THE TALMUD AND BIBLE BELIEVERS

Chapter Summary http://www.come-and-hear.com/dilling/dcontents.html#III

[page 12]

The supreme hatred of Talmudic Judaism is reserved for and directed
against the hated "adherers to the text" of Scripture who are, thus,
accused of spurning the words of the Pharisee "Sages," as enshrined in
the Babylonian Talmud. These "adherers" to the Bible are classified as
the primary enemies of Judaism. They are all "idolators," "heathen,"
"goy." They rank not only as animals — like the rest of the non-Jewish
human race, but as the lowest and most despised form of life. The Talmud
frequently refers to Bible adherents scathingly as "Samaritans" and
"Cutheans," phraseology similarly used to excoriate Christians.

The Sadducees were the first of these enemies. They were the constant
opponents of the Pharisees and their imported Babylonian paganism,
misrepresented by the Pharisees as the Tradition of the Elders, the
"Oral Law" ostensibly transmitted privately to Moses and on down,
superseding anything written in the Bible.

---------

Have a good day.

Old September 3rd 03, 01:23 AM
Al Patrick

Show me where I said, "Jews are Evil" -- or are you just lying trying to
plant that lie in the minds of others?

Al

Leigh Marrin/KM6JE wrote:

Your obsession with a few strange passages with the Talmud, and your
previous statements like "Jews are Evil" are strange and a bit scary to
me: