Old September 3rd 03, 04:54 AM
Leigh Marrin/KM6JE

Al Patrick wrote:
Show me where I said, "Jews are Evil" -- or are you just lying trying to
plant that lie in the minds of others?

Al, my apologies on the inexact quoting.

Speaking of planting lies, several months ago you claimed some hysterical
Jewish conspiracies regarding the 9/11 WTC tragedy. (Please see Google if
you don't remember posting this horsecrap.)

Where in the WORLD did you dredge this stuff up from??

From: Al Patrick )
Subject: Militialoon Eric Rudolph arrested in NC!

"Wonder why we didn't get much coverage of the Jews standing on the top of
one of the buildings near the WTC laughing and posing and making a video
of the crashes in the background? Or the fact that the building had been
owned for less than a year (just months) by a Jew and insured to the hilt?
Wonder why it wasn't well publicized that the insurance policy was for a
BILLION dollars? Or that the 3,000 or 4,000 Jews who normally worked at
that building had been told not to report to work that day? Wonder why the
ONLY Jew killed at the WTC was a fireman who had apparently not been told
not to respond to a fire at the WTC that day?"

Do you really believe this crap?? "3,000 OR 4,000 JEWS WHO NORMALLY
WORKED AT THAT BUILDING HAD BEEN TOLD NOT TO REPORT TO WORK THAT DAY."

Talk about spreading lies... --Leigh.

Old September 3rd 03, 11:59 PM
Leigh Marrin/KM6JE

Al Patrick wrote:
I didn't HEAR anyone tell them. I suppose they just all decided to take
a sick day on the same day. :-)

Al, you did not answer my question, and you're being evasive. What is the
source for your claim that "3,000 OR 4,000 JEWS WHO NORMALLY WORKED AT
THAT BUILDING (World Trade Center) HAD BEEN TOLD NOT TO REPORT TO WORK
THAT DAY"?

SW Radio Content: I've never liked the VFO "chuffing" of most digital SW
portable radios, and have previously used a drifty Sony 5900 analog
portable. But I recently stumbled upon a clean Sangean 803A for $15 at a
local thrift store, and I actually like it very much, despite the VFO
muting when tuning. Its BFO is very stable, and I like being able to use
the keypad for frequency entry. In almost every way the Sangean is a
better radio than the 1980s solid-state Heathkit SW-7800 "tabletop" I used
to use.

So one of these years I'm gonna upgrade the Sangean 803A. Al, what's your
favorite of the new small SW portables? (I listen to SSB and CW, so I
need a BFO.)

Thanks. --Leigh Marrin/KM6JE.

From: Al Patrick )

"Wonder why we didn't get much coverage of the Jews standing on the top of
one of the buildings near the WTC laughing and posing and making a video
of the crashes in the background? Or the fact that the building had been
owned for less than a year (just months) by a Jew and insured to the hilt?
Wonder why it wasn't well publicized that the insurance policy was for a
BILLION dollars? Or that the 3,000 or 4,000 Jews who normally worked at
that building had been told not to report to work that day? Wonder why the
ONLY Jew killed at the WTC was a fireman who had apparently not been told
not to respond to a fire at the WTC that day?"

Do you really believe this crap?? "3,000 OR 4,000 JEWS WHO NORMALLY
WORKED AT THAT BUILDING HAD BEEN TOLD NOT TO REPORT TO WORK THAT DAY."

Talk about spreading lies... --Leigh.

Most of this stuff came out right after the attacks from sources unknown
and for reasons that are a mystery to me have been accepted as true by
conspiracists. The Twin Towers were NOT owned by a Jew who had insured
them for a billion dollars. They were owned by the Port Authority of New
York and New Jersey and leased to a company that handled the day to day
landlord duties (subleasing). The 4000 Jews who didn't report to work
are a fiction.

Like most of Al's "news bulletins". All you need to dois look at the
names on the list of victims and even Al would see a lot of jewish names
on the list. But if something doesn't agree with his jew hatin, he
discounts it.

BDK

From: Al Patrick )

[...]

The figure that sticks in my head is 300 Jews and 11 citizens of Israel
(and no Al they're NOT the same).

Old September 5th 03, 04:20 AM
Al Patrick

BDK wrote:

Like most of Al's "news bulletins". All you need to dois look at the
names on the list of victims and even Al would see a lot of jewish names
on the list. But if something doesn't agree with his jew hatin, he
discounts it.

BDK

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

1 John 2:20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

1 John 2:21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. KJV

Old September 5th 03, 06:23 AM
Leigh Marrin/KM6JE

Al Patrick wrote:
1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard
that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby
we know that it is the last time.
1 John 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they
had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they
went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Al, you're hiding behind the Bible. Thanks to all who explained the
origins of the gigantic lie regarding the World Trade Center & the 4000
Jews who supposedly stayed home on 9/11.

Old September 5th 03, 04:17 PM
BobS

Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. KJV

-------

Matthew 16:6 Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees. KJV

Matthew 16:11 How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees? KJV

Matthew 16:12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees. KJV

-------

NASB : Matthew 28:1 ¶ Now after the Sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to look at the grave.

2 And behold, a severe earthquake had occurred, for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven and came and rolled away the stone and sat upon it.

3 And his appearance was like lightning, and his garment as white as snow;

4 and the guards shook for fear of him, and became like dead men.

11 ¶ Now while they were on their way, behold, some of the guard came into the city and reported to the chief priests all that had happened.

12 And when they had assembled with the elders and counseled together, they gave a large sum of money to the soldiers,

13 and said, "You are to say, ‘His disciples came by night and stole Him away while we were asleep.’

14 "And if this should come to the governor’s ears, we will win him over and keep you out of trouble."

15 And they took the money and did as they had been instructed; and this story was widely spread among the Jews, and is to this day.

Al,

Can't you do any better than quoting fiction?

Old September 6th 03, 01:40 AM
Clete

Mayor Willie Brown did receive a phone call not to fly on 9-11..

Clete

Also, to answer a rather arrogant rhetorical question earlier in the group
about blindly believing non mainstream new broadcasts......I don't believe
anything I hear unless it can be documented. That way, any hidden agenda of
the presenter can be bypassed. Why don't you ask yourself this question
about the mainstream media. Why do they never offer names of documents,
cites, web addresses for more information, etc, like the Alex Jones' of the
underdog class of news reporters? Hmmmm???

Clete