Old September 7th 03, 05:32 AM
Frank Bals

Default WTB: Original box for Superadio II

Might be a long shot, but looking for the original box for the GE SR II.
Just bought one used, but it didn't include the box or manual. Manual would
be nice also. Let me know.

Frank

Old September 8th 03, 06:07 AM
RHF

FB,

You just missed a 'Very Good' condition GE Superadio II on on eBay for $160 !
- No 'original' Owner's Instruction Booklet
- - No 'original' Tags & Stickers
- - - No 'original' Box
= = = = One LUCKY eBay Seller !

tbogb ~ RHF
..
..
= = = "Frank Bals"

Old September 12th 03, 07:11 AM
RHF

= = = Mitchell Regenbogen
= = = wrote in message ...
Yeah, I thought that was bit much, even for an excellent condition SRII.

(RHF) wrote in
om:

FB,

You just missed a 'Very Good' condition GE Superadio II on on eBay for
$160 ! - No 'original' Owner's Instruction Booklet
- - No 'original' Tags & Stickers
- - - No 'original' Box
= = = = One LUCKY eBay Seller !

MR - Here are the Monthly eBay Auction Final Bidding Prices from the

"LongRange" {GE Superadio Group For Connoisseurs} eGroup on YAHOO !

"SuperadioIII" {G.E. Superadio III} eGroup on YAHOO !

From: "R H F" rhf-mail@u...
Date: Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:17 am
Subject: GE Superadio Prices on eBay for AUGUST 2003

FO&A,

Here are the Month of AUGUST 2003 GE Superadio Prices on eBay.

Two(2) 'used' GE Superadio I's were sold on eBay in AUGUST 2003.
- - - $142.50 & $136.51 = AVERAGE = $139.50

Two(2) 'used' GE Superadio II was sold on eBay in AUGUST 2003.
- - - $65 & $80 = AVERAGE = $72.50

Nineteen (19) 'new' & 'used' GE Superadio III's were sold on eBay
in AUGUST 2003 with:

= = = AVERAGE Price $36

+ + + Highest Price $46

- - - Lowest Price $28

PLUS: Two(2) LOTs of 5 'new' Superadio III's Radios each were sold
on eBay in AUGUST 2003.
- - - $125 ($25 Each) & $150 ($30 Each) = AVERAGE = $27.50

NOTE: These Prices do NOT include Shipping and Handling.

~ RHF
..
..
= = = In ,
= = = "R H F" rhf-mail@u... wrote:
FO&A,

Here are the Month of JULY 2003 GE Superadio Prices on eBay.

Two(2) 'used' GE Superadio I's were sold on eBay in JULY 2003.
- - - $70 & $79 = AVERAGE = $74

EXTRA SPECIAL: One(1) GE "Digital" Superadio Plus [Very Rare]
- - - Sold on eBay in JULY 2003 for $184.
GoTo=
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/longrange/message/304

One(1) 'used' GE Superadio II was sold on eBay in JULY 2003.
- - - $37* = AVERAGE = $37* Missing the FM Whip Antenna

Seven(8) 'new' GE Superadio III's were sold on eBay in JULY 2003

with
= = = AVERAGE Price $38
+ + + Highest Price $50
- - - Lowest Price $31

PLUS: Two(2) 'used' GE Superadio III's were sold on eBay in JULY
2003 with an AVERAGE Price $28

NOTE: These Prices do NOT include Shipping and Handling.

DISCLAMIMER: The eBay DataBase would only let me go back to 14/17
July 2003; so this represents a report of a partial months record

of
listed sales.

~RHF
.
.
= = = In ,
= = = "R H F" rhf-mail@u... wrote:

SUBJ: GE SupeRadio Prices on eBay for June 2003
FO&A,

Here are the Month of JUNE 2003 GE Superadio Prices on eBay.

Two(2) 'used' GE Superadio I's were sold on eBay in JUNE 2003.
- - - $36 & $76 = AVERAGE = $56

Two(2) 'used' GE Superadio II's were sold on eBay in JUNE 2003.
- - - $73 & $81 = AVERAGE = $74

Eight(8) 'new' & 'used' GE Superadio III's were sold on eBay in

JUNE
2003 with an AVERAGE Final Bid (Closing Price) of $43.

NOTE: These Prices do NOT include Shipping and Handling.

~RHF
.
.
= = = In
,
= = = "R H F" rhf-mail@u... wrote:
For One and All (FO&A),

Here are the Month of Mayo 2003 GE Superadio Prices on eBay.

NO - Zero(0) GE Superadio I's were sold on eBay this month.

Two 'used' GE Superadio II's were sold on eBay for the month
with an
AVERAGE Final Bid (Closing Price) of $76 plus Shipping and
Handling.

Eleven 'new' & 'used' GE Superadio III's were sold on eBay for

the
month with an AVERAGE Final Bid (Closing Price) of $31 plus
$10 for
Shipping and Handling.

~RHF

.

.

Old September 12th 03, 02:14 PM
RHF

FB,

Not a GE Superadio II but here is the 'original' GE Superadio I with
the Box and Documentation in Fair (USED) Condition on eBay Item #
3046761274 .

tbogb ~ RHF
..
..