Old September 7th 03, 12:14 PM
N8KDV

Default QSL Received

Received an email QSL from the Full Gospel Church of Las Palmas, Canary
Islands. Station broadcasts with 100 watts on 6715 USB. This for a
reception on 22 January 2003. V/S pastor Byung Sung Chung.

Steve
Holland, MI

Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Old September 7th 03, 06:59 PM
J Plimmer

Congrats = really great catch

John Plimmer
Montagu, Western Cape Province, Republic of South Africa
GPS South 33 47 East 20 07
Ant RF Systems DX 1 Pro, Kiwa MW Loop, Datong AD-370.
RX Drake R8B, Drake SW8
Eddystone 940, Hallicrafters SX-100
GE SRIII, 7600D, Sangean 818 & 803A,
Braun T1000, BW XCR-30
MFJ 1025, Datong FL3
GE circa 50's imbuia radiogram

Old September 8th 03, 05:01 AM
WShoots1

That's interesting to me because I'd always heard the Spanish-controlled
Canaries were tough on evangelical groups. And the signer is Asian (Chinese,
Korean, ?)

Anyhow, nice going.

73,
Bill, K5BY
Old September 8th 03, 06:23 AM
RHF

N8KDV,

A 'truly' Internationalized World:
- A Korean Pastor
- - For a Protestant Church
- - - In Catholic Spain
= = = = Heard in the USofA.

jftfoi ~ RHF
..
..
= = = N8KDV

Old September 8th 03, 11:37 AM
N8KDV

WShoots1 wrote:

That's interesting to me because I'd always heard the Spanish-controlled
Canaries were tough on evangelical groups. And the signer is Asian (Chinese,
Korean, ?)

Anyhow, nice going.

73,
Bill, K5BY

Yes, Korean. The broadcasts are in Korean for fishermen off the Canaries. It's a
Korean church also.

Old September 9th 03, 05:02 AM
WShoots1

RHF: A 'truly' Internationalized World:
- A Korean Pastor
- - For a Protestant Church
- - - In Catholic Spain
= = = = Heard in the USofA.

LOL Shortwave at its best. And it didn't even involve the New World Order. G

73,
Bill, K5BY