Old September 9th 03, 09:48 PM
Warpcore

Default 12.010

12.010 French language 18:57 choral folk music. Old Radio Moscow interval
signal then apparently news.

I'm wondering if this was Radio Maryja, Poland or Radio Moscow ? It is
listed as Poland relayed from Samara, Russia, but I could not make out the
id because the signal was not that clear or strong.

Thanks.

I got cute teeth & claws meow

Old September 9th 03, 10:32 PM
Diverd4777

21:32

Playing dance Music ; language unclear...

Old September 9th 03, 10:52 PM
N8KDV

Warpcore wrote:

12.010 French language 18:57 choral folk music. Old Radio Moscow interval
signal then apparently news.

I'm wondering if this was Radio Maryja, Poland or Radio Moscow ? It is
listed as Poland relayed from Samara, Russia, but I could not make out the
id because the signal was not that clear or strong.

Thanks.

I got cute teeth & claws meow

Voice of Russia in French.

Old September 9th 03, 11:00 PM
N8KDV

Diverd4777 wrote:

21:32

Playing dance Music ; language unclear...

Probably Radio Sawa at that time.

Old September 10th 03, 03:17 AM
Gregg

Behold, N8KDV signaled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Voice of Russia in French.

French with a Russian accent? :-o

--
Gregg
*Perhaps it's useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*

Old September 10th 03, 03:26 AM
Warpcore

French used to be the language to speak if you were aristocratic or rich,
and the russians felt that way like everyone else. I think it was a relay of
R. Maryja over R. Moscow, but I have no idea how many poles speak french
s.

Old September 10th 03, 03:35 AM
N8KDV

Warpcore wrote:

French used to be the language to speak if you were aristocratic or rich,
and the russians felt that way like everyone else. I think it was a relay of
R. Maryja over R. Moscow, but I have no idea how many poles speak french
s.

Radio Maryja? I think not. You can check the Voice of Russia schedule, and there
it is... French. What would lead you to think it was Radio Maryja?

Radio Moscow? Those were the good 'ol days... now it's Voice of Russia.

Steve
Holland, MI

Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Old September 10th 03, 03:40 AM
N8KDV

Warpcore wrote:

12.010 French language 18:57 choral folk music. Old Radio Moscow interval
signal

There's a clue, the interval signal...

then apparently news.

I'm wondering if this was Radio Maryja, Poland or Radio Moscow ? It is
listed as Poland relayed from Samara, Russia,

What list are you using?

Old September 10th 03, 04:07 AM
N8KDV

N8KDV wrote:

Warpcore wrote:

French used to be the language to speak if you were aristocratic or rich,
and the russians felt that way like everyone else. I think it was a relay of
R. Maryja over R. Moscow, but I have no idea how many poles speak french
s.

Radio Maryja? I think not. You can check the Voice of Russia schedule, and there
it is... French. What would lead you to think it was Radio Maryja?

Radio Moscow? Those were the good 'ol days... now it's Voice of Russia.

Or as they say in French: La Voix de la Russie...

Steve
Holland, MI

Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Old September 10th 03, 05:12 AM