Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 16th 03, 06:36 AM
Keke Goldfeller

Default Gun Control: An Idea Whose Time Has Come

Let us as a people, citizens of the world, at long last put a stop to
the insanity! I urge each of you to turn in your guns to a law
enforcement agency near you, preferably the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco
and Fire Arms. Total disarmament is an idea whose time has come! Do it
for a safer and more secure tomorrow, do it for your country, and most
importantly do it for your children!
I for one have never felt more proud than the day I presented my own
guns to the ATF for melt down. I still get teary eyed when recalling
the look of gratitude upon the officer's faces. So just DO IT! It is
the right thing to do and your children will thank you for making
their world safer. Thank you for your cooperation.

North-Central Florida Mil Logs 8/10/2004 GeorgeF Scanner 0 August 11th 04 02:12 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
North-Central Florida Mil Logs 9/3/2003 GeorgeF Scanner 0 September 4th 03 01:15 AM