RadioBanter

-   -   Gun Control: An Idea Whose Time Has Come (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/38210-gun-control-idea-whose-time-has-come.html)

Keke Goldfeller September 16th 03 06:36 AM

Gun Control: An Idea Whose Time Has Come

Let us as a people, citizens of the world, at long last put a stop to
the insanity! I urge each of you to turn in your guns to a law
enforcement agency near you, preferably the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco
and Fire Arms. Total disarmament is an idea whose time has come! Do it
for a safer and more secure tomorrow, do it for your country, and most
importantly do it for your children!
I for one have never felt more proud than the day I presented my own
guns to the ATF for melt down. I still get teary eyed when recalling
the look of gratitude upon the officer's faces. So just DO IT! It is
the right thing to do and your children will thank you for making
their world safer. Thank you for your cooperation.

CW September 16th 03 06:55 AM

That wasn't a look of gratitude. They were thinking "what an idiot".
m...

Stephen M.H. Lawrence September 16th 03 12:53 PM

Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, MN

(BTW....Presented your guns to the ATF for "melt down?"
How absurd)

"Keke Goldfeller" wrote in message
m...
| Let us as a people, citizens of the world, at long last put a stop to
| the insanity! I urge each of you to turn in your guns to a law
| enforcement agency near you, preferably the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco
| and Fire Arms. Total disarmament is an idea whose time has come! Do it
| for a safer and more secure tomorrow, do it for your country, and most
| importantly do it for your children!
| I for one have never felt more proud than the day I presented my own
| guns to the ATF for melt down. I still get teary eyed when recalling
| the look of gratitude upon the officer's faces. So just DO IT! It is
| the right thing to do and your children will thank you for making
| their world safer. Thank you for your cooperation.

---

Gregg September 16th 03 12:54 PM

Stuff it.

--
Gregg
Proud owner of many guns. Has yet to shoot someone.

Frank White September 16th 03 02:10 PM

In article ,
says...

Let us as a people, citizens of the world, at long last put a stop to
the insanity! I urge each of you to turn in your guns to a law
enforcement agency near you, preferably the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco
and Fire Arms. Total disarmament is an idea whose time has come! Do it
for a safer and more secure tomorrow, do it for your country, and most
importantly do it for your children!
I for one have never felt more proud than the day I presented my own
guns to the ATF for melt down. I still get teary eyed when recalling
the look of gratitude upon the officer's faces. So just DO IT! It is
the right thing to do and your children will thank you for making
their world safer. Thank you for your cooperation.

BAD troll! No donut!

FW

LW September 16th 03 03:49 PM

Gun Control - hitting what you shoot at.

Yes, indeed, an idea whose time has come.

And with the onset of hunting season, gun clubs across the USA will be
sponsoring classes on gun safety and marksmanship. Don't delay -
ENROLL TODAY ! !

And take a portable SHORTWAVE RADIO on your next hunting or shooting
trip.

Dave September 16th 03 04:18 PM

"Frank White" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Let us as a people, citizens of the world, at long last put a stop to
the insanity! I urge each of you to turn in your guns to a law
enforcement agency near you, preferably the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco
and Fire Arms. Total disarmament is an idea whose time has come! Do it
for a safer and more secure tomorrow, do it for your country, and most
importantly do it for your children!
I for one have never felt more proud than the day I presented my own
guns to the ATF for melt down. I still get teary eyed when recalling
the look of gratitude upon the officer's faces. So just DO IT! It is
the right thing to do and your children will thank you for making
their world safer. Thank you for your cooperation.

BAD troll! No donut!

FW

LOL!!! Thank you, Frank. I needed that.

Dave

margera September 16th 03 05:35 PM

"Keke Goldfeller" wrote in message
m...
Let us as a people, citizens of the world, at long last put a stop to
the insanity! I urge each of you to turn in your guns to a law
enforcement agency near you, preferably the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco
and Fire Arms. Total disarmament is an idea whose time has come! Do it
for a safer and more secure tomorrow, do it for your country, and most
importantly do it for your children!
I for one have never felt more proud than the day I presented my own
guns to the ATF for melt down. I still get teary eyed when recalling
the look of gratitude upon the officer's faces. So just DO IT! It is
the right thing to do and your children will thank you for making
their world safer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Bwahahahahahahahhahaahahaahahahhaahhaahahahhaahaha hahahahahah

splurt

RHF September 16th 03 07:18 PM

KG,

The best Gun Control is Fire Arms Education and Self Control.
- - - America, Teach Your Children Well !

Out of My Dying Hands ~ RHF
..
..
= = = (Keke Goldfeller)