RadioBanter

-   -   HAARP Running Full Power (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/38235-haarp-running-full-power.html)

Kim Roland September 18th 03 02:41 AM

HAARP Running Full Power

I never heard this before- I guess it is 3.390 LSB?- as I took down my
antennas (Alpha Delta Slopers) until ISABEL passes thru here in NC.I
hear a constant noise of tones. http://www.brojon.org/frontpage.shtml
Maybe they are trying to kill ISABEL or strenghthen it again or maybe
welcomeing back Art Bell??- Kim

Bovine Hormones September 18th 03 05:49 AM

Some screwball in either alt.fan.art-bell or
alt conspiracy was saying that the HAARP
was on full power during the Northeastern
Blackout of 2003 also. Oh well.

I'm sure that Alex Jones, Texe Marrs and
James Lloyd will all have their own "take"
on Isabel.

In the meantime, if you want me I'll be
looking around he : ) : ) : ) : ) : )

http://www.voyeurweb.com/main/Main.html

Gregg September 18th 03 03:42 PM

Probably just signalling to the Atlantic subs, "Storm. Dive - deep!"

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*

Warpcore September 18th 03 04:30 PM

What does Haarp sound like ? I heard a signal yesterday evening, but it
sounded like teletype.

Gregg September 18th 03 08:58 PM

Behold, Warpcore signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

What does Haarp sound like ? I heard a signal yesterday evening, but it
sounded like teletype.

Slow keyed carrier and some 50 baud RTTY.