Old September 18th 03, 02:41 AM
Kim Roland

Default HAARP Running Full Power

I never heard this before- I guess it is 3.390 LSB?- as I took down my
antennas (Alpha Delta Slopers) until ISABEL passes thru here in NC.I
hear a constant noise of tones. http://www.brojon.org/frontpage.shtml
Maybe they are trying to kill ISABEL or strenghthen it again or maybe
welcomeing back Art Bell??- Kim
Old September 18th 03, 05:49 AM
Bovine Hormones

Some screwball in either alt.fan.art-bell or
alt conspiracy was saying that the HAARP
was on full power during the Northeastern
Blackout of 2003 also. Oh well.

I'm sure that Alex Jones, Texe Marrs and
James Lloyd will all have their own "take"
on Isabel.

In the meantime, if you want me I'll be
looking around he : ) : ) : ) : ) : )

http://www.voyeurweb.com/main/Main.html

Old September 18th 03, 03:42 PM
Gregg

Probably just signalling to the Atlantic subs, "Storm. Dive - deep!"

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
Old September 18th 03, 04:30 PM
Warpcore

What does Haarp sound like ? I heard a signal yesterday evening, but it
sounded like teletype.

Old September 18th 03, 08:58 PM
Gregg

Behold, Warpcore signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

What does Haarp sound like ? I heard a signal yesterday evening, but it
sounded like teletype.

Slow keyed carrier and some 50 baud RTTY.