Old September 18th 03, 07:20 PM
Robert Maskill

Default Looking for pictures and details of Coastal Stations

I am looking for any coastal radio station pictures you may have to put
on my web site, with of course the appropriate copyright information.

Recent additions to the site include:-

Solent Coastguard
QSL card section
over 40 pictures of the building of Shannon Hill, the location of
Halifax Traffic and Halifax Coast Guard Radio
Pictures of the Irish Coast Guard.
2 videos of the last CW from Adelaide Radio

But would love more pictures and information especially from south of
the equator.

So if you have anything that you think may be suitable then I would love
to hear from you.

Thanks for your time and the bandwidth.

--
Robert Maskill G4PYR
Peterborough Cambridgeshire

Old September 21st 03, 06:21 PM
Walter Treftz

Try a "google" on USN's "NSS" and the old RCA stations KPH & WCC
for awhile they had a website with pix run by some historical outfit.
73 Walt (N4GL).

Old September 21st 03, 07:11 PM
Robert Maskill

Walter Treftz wrote:
Try a "google" on USN's "NSS" and the old RCA stations KPH & WCC
for awhile they had a website with pix run by some historical outfit.
73 Walt (N4GL).

Thanks for that.

But I am really looking for stuff that's not published elsewhere.

I have over 600 pics already on the site from across the world.

--
Editor of the WUN Nautical News Column www.wunclub.com