Old September 20th 03, 09:39 PM
Llgpt

Default Boa's Pit and Lloyd Davies

Subject: Boa's Pit and Lloyd Davies
From: Joe Blow
Date: 9/20/2003 3:16 PM Central Daylight Time
On 20 Sep 2003 18:02:38 GMT, Daviesl2003 wrote:
Lloyd Davies, a great talk show host, was interviewed on the Boa's Pit

show!

To hear it goto:

http://home.comcast.net/~bigboa/boaspit11.mp3

You will enjoy it!

I listened to it and have a few comments:

1. "Boa" included copyrighted music by Johnny Cash at the end of his
show, and that makes him pretty stupid in this day of RIAA law suits;

2. I was interested in the way you tore into Roger Wiseman and Les
Locklear right near the end of the interview. Are you prepared to
back up your allegations with facts? I'd be really irritated if I
were Les, but he probably deserves the unfavorable publicity if even
half of what you said about him is true.

3. The show was interesting and made your detractors look like the
fools that they are. Good work. Let's see if any one of them DARES
to come on the show as Boa has invited them to do. I'll bet they're
too gutless to do that. If they don't come on, we'll have
confirmation that THEY are the real cowards, just as we've always
suspected.

-- Joe

Typical crap for lloyd and his followers. That isn't me posting. I wouldn't
waste my time with that crap.

Les Locklear
Gulfport, Ms.
Old September 20th 03, 10:08 PM
Llgpt

From: Joe Blow
Date: 9/20/2003 3:16 PM Central Daylight Time
[...]

Went there and did some searching, someone is using my name and posting up
there. That site is nothing but crap by lloyd davies and his followers. Looking
at the list of names, I had to laugh. Many are silent key hams and obviously
bogus posts.

Children must play.

Les Locklear
Gulfport, Ms.