RadioBanter

-   -   Strange signal on 6350.00 kHz (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/38327-strange-signal-6350-00-khz.html)

Macman September 24th 03 01:46 AM

Strange signal on 6350.00 kHz

Any clues what this is?

Kent September 24th 03 01:47 AM

ummmmmm, perhaps you could give us an idea on what you are hearing??

"Macman" wrote in message
Any clues what this is?

Macman September 24th 03 01:54 AM

More of a constant buzzing. Could be atmospheric.

Gregg September 24th 03 02:08 AM

Sounds like some digital mode to me. Too constant for OTH radar.

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*

Diverd4777 September 24th 03 02:15 AM

In article , "Macman"
writes:

More of a constant buzzing. Could be atmospheric.

01:20 UTC. . . . - Nada !

mike September 24th 03 04:13 AM

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:46:23 -0400, "Macman"
wrote:

Any clues what this is?

Some sort of digital noise @ 0315 UTC

someone posted this link a few days ago:

http://www.eter.ariadna.pl/emisje_cy.../pliki_wav.htm

might help identify it.

Warpcore September 24th 03 07:20 PM

Take yer pick: HAARP, GWEN, UFO's, some super secret agency experimenting
g. There are so many new technologies coming out anymore that it is
dificult to keep up.

The interference I mentioned recently I discovered also extends to
television reception since I have an outdoor antenna and no cable.