Old September 24th 03, 01:46 AM
Macman

Default Strange signal on 6350.00 kHz

Any clues what this is?

Old September 24th 03, 01:47 AM
Kent

ummmmmm, perhaps you could give us an idea on what you are hearing??

"Macman" wrote in message
Any clues what this is?

Old September 24th 03, 01:54 AM
Macman

More of a constant buzzing. Could be atmospheric.

Old September 24th 03, 02:08 AM
Gregg

Sounds like some digital mode to me. Too constant for OTH radar.

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
Old September 24th 03, 02:15 AM
Diverd4777

In article , "Macman"
writes:

More of a constant buzzing. Could be atmospheric.

01:20 UTC. . . . - Nada !

Old September 24th 03, 04:13 AM
mike

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:46:23 -0400, "Macman"
wrote:

Any clues what this is?

Some sort of digital noise @ 0315 UTC

someone posted this link a few days ago:

http://www.eter.ariadna.pl/emisje_cy.../pliki_wav.htm

might help identify it.
Old September 24th 03, 07:20 PM
Warpcore

Take yer pick: HAARP, GWEN, UFO's, some super secret agency experimenting
g. There are so many new technologies coming out anymore that it is
dificult to keep up.

The interference I mentioned recently I discovered also extends to
television reception since I have an outdoor antenna and no cable.