RadioBanter

-   -   less than a day untill..... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/38359-less-than-day-untill.html)

RedOctober90 September 26th 03 10:26 PM

less than a day untill.....

you know..

The GREAT Liberty Net with W1WCR on 3947lsb +- depending on the
jamming. Listen in at 0200z!

Warpcore September 26th 03 10:53 PM

LOL. I've never listened to a shortwave station on lower sideband that was
jammed - might be entertaining g.

Lemme see, is this the one where the asteroid is going to annihilate earth,
or is it the one where California is subsiding into the Pacific Ocean, or is
the end of the world coming tomorrow and buy your boarding passes on the
rescue mother ship from me for a mere $50,0000 ???? Oh, I KNOW - it's the
one where Yasser Arafat becomes a Jew and the Palestinians all become
Catholics and are baptised in BBQ pork.

Gregg September 27th 03 01:26 AM

ROFLMAO!

I vote Warpcore the group comedian :-D

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*

Nobody You Know September 27th 03 02:33 AM

wrote:

you know..

The GREAT Liberty Net with W1WCR on 3947lsb +- depending on the
jamming. Listen in at 0200z!

And it's even better than sex!

Well, at least sex with a parakeet.

::::::::::::::::::::::
Nations are like leaves, they change color before they fall.
::::::::::::::::::::::
"A country which cannot control it's borders isn't really a country anymore."
(President Ronald Reagan)
::::::::::::::::::::::

RedOctober90 September 27th 03 04:28 PM

"Warpcore" wrote in message link.net...
LOL. I've never listened to a shortwave station on lower sideband that was
jammed - might be entertaining g.

Lemme see, is this the one where the asteroid is going to annihilate earth,
or is it the one where California is subsiding into the Pacific Ocean, or is
the end of the world coming tomorrow and buy your boarding passes on the
rescue mother ship from me for a mere $50,0000 ???? Oh, I KNOW - it's the
one where Yasser Arafat becomes a Jew and the Palestinians all become
Catholics and are baptised in BBQ pork.

That's about the size of it.

LW September 27th 03 07:24 PM

(RedOctober90) wrote ...
you know..

The GREAT Liberty Net with W1WCR on 3947lsb +- depending on the
jamming. Listen in at 0200z!

Ok Y-Man .. don't say you wasn't warned. Now we need you and Red
October to debate the issues so we can decide who to vote for.

This election may not be the cake walk you expected.