Old September 26th 03, 10:26 PM
RedOctober90

Default less than a day untill.....

you know..

The GREAT Liberty Net with W1WCR on 3947lsb +- depending on the
jamming. Listen in at 0200z!
Old September 26th 03, 10:53 PM
Warpcore

LOL. I've never listened to a shortwave station on lower sideband that was
jammed - might be entertaining g.

Lemme see, is this the one where the asteroid is going to annihilate earth,
or is it the one where California is subsiding into the Pacific Ocean, or is
the end of the world coming tomorrow and buy your boarding passes on the
rescue mother ship from me for a mere $50,0000 ???? Oh, I KNOW - it's the
one where Yasser Arafat becomes a Jew and the Palestinians all become
Catholics and are baptised in BBQ pork.

Old September 27th 03, 01:26 AM
Gregg

ROFLMAO!

I vote Warpcore the group comedian :-D

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
Old September 27th 03, 04:28 PM
RedOctober90

"Warpcore" wrote in message link.net...
LOL. I've never listened to a shortwave station on lower sideband that was
jammed - might be entertaining g.

Lemme see, is this the one where the asteroid is going to annihilate earth,
or is it the one where California is subsiding into the Pacific Ocean, or is
the end of the world coming tomorrow and buy your boarding passes on the
rescue mother ship from me for a mere $50,0000 ???? Oh, I KNOW - it's the
one where Yasser Arafat becomes a Jew and the Palestinians all become
Catholics and are baptised in BBQ pork.

That's about the size of it.