RadioBanter

-   -   Dealers (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/38403-dealers.html)

Bob September 29th 03 02:29 PM

Dealers

I need to purchase a Grundig S350. I've dealt with Universal Radio in
the past, however, they are out of stock.

Can you suggest several other dealers that provide good service and
return policies.

Thanks

Bob

WShoots1 September 30th 03 03:33 AM

Can you suggest several other dealers that provide good service and return
policies.

Doesn't Radio Shack sell the 350?

Bill, K5BY

RHF September 30th 03 06:20 AM

Bob,

There are several 'Sellers' listed at the Grundig S350 eGroup on YAHOO!

The Grundig S350 the Next Generation of SUPER RADIO for the New Millennium !

The TRUE - Alas, Nothing more than 'reasonably size' Broad Cast Listener's Radio.

~ RHF
..
..
= = = "Bob"

RHF September 30th 03 05:35 PM

Bill [K5BY],

YES - RadioShack Canada does sell teh Grundig S350 Radio.

YES - RadioShaq USofA does NOT sell teh Grundig S350 Radio.

A 'simple' Google Search will provide several sellers on the first page:
- - - Search on 'grundig + s350 + price'

~ RHF
The Grundig S350 the Next Generation of SUPER RADIO for the New Millennium !
The TRUTH - Alas, Nothing more than 'reasonably size' Broad Cast Listener's Radio.
..
..
= = = (WShoots1)

Soliloquy October 1st 03 12:41 AM

"Bob" wrote in news:FsWdb.33265$pP6.26726
@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

AES Cleveland and elsewhere.

http://www.aesham.com/index10.html Do a manufacturers search for Grundig.

GRU S350 GRUNDIG AM/FM/SW RECEIVER $99.99

Regards

WShoots1 October 1st 03 05:03 AM

Okay. Thanks. I was thinking of the 300 that is sold at Shack USA.

Bill, K5BY

WShoots1 October 2nd 03 04:46 AM

In the Heartland America catalog I got today the 350 was listed at $99.99.

Bill, K5BY