Old September 29th 03, 02:29 PM
Bob

Default Dealers

I need to purchase a Grundig S350. I've dealt with Universal Radio in
the past, however, they are out of stock.

Can you suggest several other dealers that provide good service and
return policies.

Thanks

Bob

Old September 30th 03, 03:33 AM
WShoots1

Can you suggest several other dealers that provide good service and return
policies.

Doesn't Radio Shack sell the 350?

Bill, K5BY
Old September 30th 03, 06:20 AM
RHF

Bob,

There are several 'Sellers' listed at the Grundig S350 eGroup on YAHOO!

The Grundig S350 the Next Generation of SUPER RADIO for the New Millennium !

The TRUE - Alas, Nothing more than 'reasonably size' Broad Cast Listener's Radio.

~ RHF
..
..
= = = "Bob"

Old September 30th 03, 05:35 PM
RHF

Bill [K5BY],

YES - RadioShack Canada does sell teh Grundig S350 Radio.

YES - RadioShaq USofA does NOT sell teh Grundig S350 Radio.

A 'simple' Google Search will provide several sellers on the first page:
- - - Search on 'grundig + s350 + price'

~ RHF
The Grundig S350 the Next Generation of SUPER RADIO for the New Millennium !
The TRUTH - Alas, Nothing more than 'reasonably size' Broad Cast Listener's Radio.
..
..
= = = (WShoots1)

Old October 1st 03, 12:41 AM
Soliloquy

"Bob" wrote in news:FsWdb.33265$pP6.26726
@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

AES Cleveland and elsewhere.

http://www.aesham.com/index10.html Do a manufacturers search for Grundig.

GRU S350 GRUNDIG AM/FM/SW RECEIVER $99.99

Regards

Old October 1st 03, 05:03 AM
WShoots1

Okay. Thanks. I was thinking of the 300 that is sold at Shack USA.

Bill, K5BY
Old October 2nd 03, 04:46 AM
WShoots1

In the Heartland America catalog I got today the 350 was listed at $99.99.

Bill, K5BY