RadioBanter

-   -   Rush, Victim of a Vast Left Wing Conspiracy (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/38455-rush-victim-vast-left-wing-conspiracy.html)

PC Police October 2nd 03 10:59 PM

Rush, Victim of a Vast Left Wing Conspiracy

Rush is the victim of a Vast Left Wing Conspiracy and a hypocritical
dual standard on race.

Soames123 October 2nd 03 11:03 PM

Subject: Rush, Victim of a Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
From: PC Police
Date: 10/2/2003 5:59 PM Eastern Standard Time
Rush is the victim of a Vast Left Wing Conspiracy and a hypocritical
dual standard on race.

Oh Please!
Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot !

Macman October 3rd 03 12:19 AM

Sorry, this pertains to the shortwave newsgroup how?

Frank Dresser October 3rd 03 01:26 AM

"Macman" wrote in message
Sorry, this pertains to the shortwave newsgroup how?

Speaking as a Short Wave Listener, I'm shocked. Shocked that the New World
Order continues to treat their faithful lackeys so shabbily. Sending his
maid to score some drugs? For the service the man rendered, he deserved
cargo drops from Air America!! Well, Rush should have heard it coming.
After all, the NWO could have supplied Bill Clinton with babes, but they
muffed that one, too..

Frank Dresser

Soames123 October 3rd 03 01:33 AM

Dr Laura's a Slut & Rush is a Junky;

- Yet they get MILLIONS per year PREACHING to the huddled , confused masses
their Conservative ' Do As I Say" retoric

- Just like Profit Stare; ( A Shortwave Huckster..)

Dr. Nick October 3rd 03 01:38 AM

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

"Macman" wrote in message
Sorry, this pertains to the shortwave newsgroup how?

Speaking as a Short Wave Listener, I'm shocked. Shocked that the New

World
Order continues to treat their faithful lackeys so shabbily. Sending his
maid to score some drugs? For the service the man rendered, he deserved
cargo drops from Air America!! Well, Rush should have heard it coming.
After all, the NWO could have supplied Bill Clinton with babes, but they
muffed that one, too..

Frank Dresser

Only a truly sick mind would find anything amusing in this. You really need
to up your meds, Frank. This is the Greatest American Tragedy since the
death of Elvis.

mike October 3rd 03 03:10 AM

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 21:59:28 GMT, PC Police
wrote:

Rush is the victim of a Vast Left Wing Conspiracy and a hypocritical
dual standard on race.

ROTFLMAO....your too funny. Let me guess, by the corporate owned
"liberal Media" such as clear channel? grin

mike

mike October 3rd 03 03:15 AM

On 03 Oct 2003 00:33:59 GMT, (Soames123) wrote:

- Just like Profit Stare; ( A Shortwave Huckster..)

Add Dr. Gene Scott of World University Network to that bunch too.
Real christians are not bitter, contemptful, and downright mean.

mike

RHF October 3rd 03 05:02 AM

PC,

Ye Shall Know the Truth
- - - And the Truth Will Set You Free !

RACE is a One-Way Dialog in the USofA.
- White folks have been Silenced !
- - By the Fear of being 'labeled' as a Racist !
- - - By black folks who often come across as Whitee Haters !

~ RHF
..
..
= = = PC Police

zuldare October 3rd 03 05:28 AM

UH, what the hell does this have to do with shorwave
radio????????????

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
PC,

Ye Shall Know the Truth
- - - And the Truth Will Set You Free !

RACE is a One-Way Dialog in the USofA.
- White folks have been Silenced !
- - By the Fear of being 'labeled' as a Racist !
- - - By black folks who often come across as Whitee Haters !

~ RHF
.
.
= = = PC Police