Old October 2nd 03, 10:59 PM
PC Police

Default Rush, Victim of a Vast Left Wing Conspiracy

Rush is the victim of a Vast Left Wing Conspiracy and a hypocritical
dual standard on race.
Old October 3rd 03, 12:19 AM
Macman

Sorry, this pertains to the shortwave newsgroup how?

Old October 3rd 03, 01:26 AM
Frank Dresser

"Macman" wrote in message
Sorry, this pertains to the shortwave newsgroup how?

Speaking as a Short Wave Listener, I'm shocked. Shocked that the New World
Order continues to treat their faithful lackeys so shabbily. Sending his
maid to score some drugs? For the service the man rendered, he deserved
cargo drops from Air America!! Well, Rush should have heard it coming.
After all, the NWO could have supplied Bill Clinton with babes, but they
muffed that one, too..

Frank Dresser

Old October 3rd 03, 01:33 AM
Soames123

Dr Laura's a Slut & Rush is a Junky;

- Yet they get MILLIONS per year PREACHING to the huddled , confused masses
their Conservative ' Do As I Say" retoric

- Just like Profit Stare; ( A Shortwave Huckster..)

Subject: Rush, Victim of a Vast Left Wing Conspiracy

Old October 3rd 03, 01:38 AM
Dr. Nick

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

"Macman" wrote in message
Sorry, this pertains to the shortwave newsgroup how?

Speaking as a Short Wave Listener, I'm shocked. Shocked that the New

World
Order continues to treat their faithful lackeys so shabbily. Sending his
maid to score some drugs? For the service the man rendered, he deserved
cargo drops from Air America!! Well, Rush should have heard it coming.
After all, the NWO could have supplied Bill Clinton with babes, but they
muffed that one, too..

Frank Dresser

Only a truly sick mind would find anything amusing in this. You really need
to up your meds, Frank. This is the Greatest American Tragedy since the
death of Elvis.

Old October 3rd 03, 03:10 AM
mike

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 21:59:28 GMT, PC Police
wrote:

Rush is the victim of a Vast Left Wing Conspiracy and a hypocritical
dual standard on race.

ROTFLMAO....your too funny. Let me guess, by the corporate owned
"liberal Media" such as clear channel? grin

mike

Old October 3rd 03, 05:02 AM
RHF

PC,

Ye Shall Know the Truth
- - - And the Truth Will Set You Free !

RACE is a One-Way Dialog in the USofA.
- White folks have been Silenced !
- - By the Fear of being 'labeled' as a Racist !
- - - By black folks who often come across as Whitee Haters !

~ RHF
..
..
= = = PC Police

Old October 3rd 03, 05:28 AM
zuldare

UH, what the hell does this have to do with shorwave
radio????????????

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
PC,

Ye Shall Know the Truth
- - - And the Truth Will Set You Free !

RACE is a One-Way Dialog in the USofA.
- White folks have been Silenced !
- - By the Fear of being 'labeled' as a Racist !
- - - By black folks who often come across as Whitee Haters !

~ RHF
.
.
= = = PC Police