Old October 5th 03, 02:27 AM
Macman

Default 3947.5LSB Is Quiet . . .

Shouldn't the LN'ers be on there by now?

Old October 5th 03, 02:45 AM
N8KDV

Macman wrote:

Shouldn't the LN'ers be on there by now?

The net starts at 10 PM EDT as I recall.

Old October 5th 03, 02:53 AM
Macman

I thought so, but I also thought that "Vic" likes to get on the freq early
to check availability.
Given what happened last week with the jammers, I would think that he do the
same this week.

Oh, only a few mins away anyway.

Old October 5th 03, 01:40 PM
twoinarow

"Macman" wrote in message
I thought so, but I also thought that "Vic" likes to get on the freq

early
to check availability.
Given what happened last week with the jammers, I would think that he do

the
same this week.

Oh, only a few mins away anyway.

They steered clear of 3947.5 as sid k5blb
and his group from out west were on there from
9:30 PM on to the wee hours. Looks like
they did not want to step into a pile of horse
**** by going on 47.5

Old October 5th 03, 03:40 PM
SOx

What's an "LNer"

Old October 5th 03, 09:33 PM
Macman

Careful, your education is showing.

"Harry Quiff" wrote in message
On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 21:27:33 -0400, Macman wrote:

Shouldn't the LN'ers be on there by now?

Nobody gives a crap numbnuts.

Need quiet 6V wall wart for Icom R10 receiver/scanner Ken CB 6 December 10th 04 09:41 AM
things are quiet until Landshark starts his shit Duke Of York CB 6 January 28th 04 01:56 AM
Look at how quiet Steveo CB 1 December 12th 03 09:23 PM
Look at how quiet Randy CB 16 December 8th 03 01:24 AM
My goodness it's quiet in here..... Frank Gilliland CB 16 December 4th 03 08:06 PM