Old October 9th 03, 01:11 AM
Frank Dresser

"N8KDV" wrote in message

I personally think he spent to much time hanging out at
rec.drugs.psychedelics

I won't argue. Perhaps Mr. B should consider restoring old boatanchor
radios. The electroshock therapy from the cathode of a 5U4 can do wonders.

Frank Dresser

Old October 26th 03, 04:54 PM
Clint

So says the learning disabled dork who is worried about the price of

Passport
to World band Radio.

That's not very politically correct... I believe they prefer the term
"intellectually
challenged"

Clint

Old October 31st 03, 03:55 AM
Ross Archer

White Bufallo wrote:

Gray Shockley, Warpcore, Telamon & Steve,

All of you in other words "Birds of the same feather, flock
together." You all have the same mentalities, this shortwave newsgroup
and the world has nothing to learn from all of you. All of your posts
in this newsgroup are all rubbish.

White Bufallo

Rubbish. In your case, we can teach you how to spell
"Buffalo".
Then you can graduate to knowing how what Americans
typically call "Buffalo", are actually bison.

See? You can always learn something new.
Old October 31st 03, 10:44 AM
White Bufallo

Ross Archer, Gray Shockley, Warpcore, Telamon & Steve,

If you want to play a dirty game with me, so be it. I will play
your dirty game. "Bufallo" is how I spell my pen name and you have no
business to tell me that is a wrong spelling, I am not a dumb like all
of you.
All of you in other words "Birds of the same feather, flock
together." You all have the same mentalities, this shortwave newsgroup
and the world has nothing to learn from all of you. All of your posts
in this newsgroup are all rubbish.
All your names especially you Ross Archer should be placed in the
kill file because all of you have nothing to say. Go back to school,
read more so you will learn and have an excellent IQ because you don't
comprehend what the article actually means. It seems that all of you
are dumb guys, This shortwave newsgroup and the world has nothing to
learn from all of you, All of you are like a parrot talking without
sense.
This is the link that Steve has started the idea that prompted the
Sorcerer to write an article about Larry Magne "What is a Kingdom
without a Subject".

White Bufallo

N8KDV wrote in message ...
Here's a great article via Joe Buch, swprograms via DXLD 3-165

http://www.rwonline.com/reference-ro...09.10.03.shtml

Steve
Holland, MI

Drake R7, R8, R8B and Yaesu FRG-7700

Steve,

Don't deny it, this is the proof. It started from you. You are
guilty,guilty,guilty. Your name should be placed in the kill file
indefinitely in this shortwave newsgroup.

White Bufallo

Please, please, please... remember to take your meds as soon as you
get up in the morning. You,
and the ones around you will have a much better day.

Old October 31st 03, 06:43 PM
MnMikew

"White Bufallo" wrote in message
om...
Go way dumb ****

Old November 1st 03, 04:30 AM
Andre

Would this help Larry Magne of Passport to World Band Radio. The issue
has started and ended with Steve. This subject is closed for good, why
Ross Archer and the rest are reviving the issue, what are they driving
of. The way I analyze it, you people there in this shortwave newsgroup
all are trying to destroy Larry Magne of Passport to World Band Radio.
People around the world will definitely won't be placing an order
without examining the book first before buying. So I will definitely
hold my dollar before I purchase that book.

Andre