Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 11th 03, 08:33 PM
BlabittyBlahBlah

Default RRS - Stupid Reply

Don't you wish you had a dollar for every time you read a stupid reply to a
poster's question, like the following typical example?

ORIGINAL POSTER asks something like this:

I am thinking about getting a Blap-O-Matic 99 tabletop receiver. How well does
this radio perform? Has anyone had any problems with it? Please share your
hands-on experience with your Blap-O-Matic 99. Thanks.

SOME IDIOT posts the following reply:

I don't know anything about the Blap-O-Matic 99, but I do have a Radio Snatch
XYZ-222, which seems to do a great job for a portable. It eats batteries,
though. I really like the little red signal strength LED.

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH !!!!!