Old October 19th 03, 08:34 AM
Keke Goldfeller

Default Censorship: An Idea Whose Time Has Arrived

Listening to the "Liberty Net" as I type and am so angry I'm literally
shaking! Small wonder there exists a burgeoning domestic terrorist
network within the USA! With these subversives fanning the flames I'm
sure the threat is growing with their every broadcast. PLEASE I urge
you to contact Michael Powell, Chairman of the FCC to demand the
amateur radio licenses of all members of the "Liberty Net" gang be
revoked IMMEDIATELY. Yes censorship in the volatile and dangerous
environment we now live in is an idea whose time has arrived. Thank
you for your cooperation, please contact the FCC as soon as possible.
Without
apology,
Keke Goldfeller
Old October 19th 03, 02:04 PM
Bill Hennessy

No way. Free speach forever.

Old October 19th 03, 02:34 PM
N8KDV

Keke Goldfeller wrote:

Listening to the "Liberty Net" as I type and am so angry I'm literally
shaking! Small wonder there exists a burgeoning domestic terrorist
network within the USA! With these subversives fanning the flames I'm
sure the threat is growing with their every broadcast. PLEASE I urge
you to contact Michael Powell, Chairman of the FCC to demand the
amateur radio licenses of all members of the "Liberty Net" gang be
revoked IMMEDIATELY. Yes censorship in the volatile and dangerous
environment we now live in is an idea whose time has arrived. Thank
you for your cooperation, please contact the FCC as soon as possible.
Without
apology,
Keke Goldfeller

With any luck at all you'll be the first one silenced.

Old October 19th 03, 08:56 PM
Lord Muttonhead III

Are you kidding me??? Those douchebags on the Lib
Net are without doubt the funniest bunch of malcontented
old white guys I've ever heard come thru a radio speaker.
(with the possible exception of NYC talk show host Bob Grant)
I really liked the complete goofball who was going on about
the queen being a drug smuggler, veronica lukens vicoden-induced
"hail mary" prophecies (the funniest thing to come out of Flushing NY
since AJ and the hamfest "tube salesman") Planet-X and everything
else in-between! I forget this guy's callsign who was on last night but he
was without doubt the kookiest goofball I've heard on ham
radio set! What was his callsign? Anyone know? I mean it
folks listening to him last night I was layghing so hard the tears
were flowing.... rotflmao!

om...

Old October 20th 03, 10:48 PM
Dr. Artaud

"MnMikew" wrote in
:

Why is it that they always miss that point?

Concerning the major media, and some of the less savory material that they
promulgate, we all have heard "just turn it off" if you're offended.

Why do they listen to material that offends them?

Dr. Artaud

Old October 21st 03, 02:46 AM
RHF

MNM,

Because to a 'liberal'...
- If an Idea and/or the Spoken/Written Word 'offends' Them;
- - Then NO One Should Hear/Read It [.]
- - The Liberal 'knows' whats good for everyone.
- - - To Liberals Freedom of Speach is really only intended for
- - - - Liberals by Liberals to Liberals.
* One Mind * One Voice * One 'enlightened & educated' People *

Translation: Conservatives = 'backward' and 'un-educated' sub-humans.

~ RHF
..
..
= = = "MnMikew"

Old October 21st 03, 02:22 PM
Stinger

Exactly right.

It continually cracks me up to hear liberals whine about "right wing bias"
at Fox News. Fox presents both sides of the argument, and when they do have
commentary, it is by someone that identifies himself as a commentator -- not
a newsman. To give balanced liberal opinion hey employ Alan Colmes and
Geraldine Ferraro (among many other liberals).

I think the problem is that the rest of the networks are so far to the left,
that when you do compare it to the center (Fox), they appear pretty far to
the right in comparison. So they whine and whine.

-- Stinger

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
MNM,

Because to a 'liberal'...
- If an Idea and/or the Spoken/Written Word 'offends' Them;
- - Then NO One Should Hear/Read It [.]
- - The Liberal 'knows' whats good for everyone.
- - - To Liberals Freedom of Speech is really only intended for
- - - - Liberals by Liberals to Liberals.
* One Mind * One Voice * One 'enlightened & educated' People *

Translation: Conservatives = 'backward' and 'un-educated' sub-humans.

~ RHF
.
.
= = = "MnMikew"