Old October 20th 03, 11:24 PM
mike

Default ILG?

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:32:39 GMT, helmsman
wrote:

Below is a cut and paste of the ILG page.
http://www.ilgradio.de/ilgradio.htm
Is this the current data file or are both my browsers broken?
TIA

My impression is ILG is working on an online database and either is
totaly consumed by this process and/or has abandoned the downloadable
database.

mike
Old October 21st 03, 12:42 AM
Ron

The data has been updated. He just hasn't changed the date. The effective
date was 22 August.

Ron

"helmsman" wrote in message
Below is a cut and paste of the ILG page.
http://www.ilgradio.de/ilgradio.htm
Is this the current data file or are both my browsers broken?
TIA

---------------------------
Short Wave Radio Data Files
This ILGRadio database covers all short wave stations of the
world with their up-to-date schedules effective from April
2003. A further main release is available in September 2003
Nearly all data are additionaly verfied by ILG Monitoring !
ILGRadio is available 4 weeks after the start of the season
and will not be publised earlier due to copyright purposes !
ILGRadio Data as of May 18th 2003 (1st Summer-Edition of A03)

2a) ILGRadio Short Wave Database for ILGRadio software in
dBASE IV Format (with DOS Graphics):
ilgsdata.zip
.
9.11.2001
Never Forget.

Old October 21st 03, 05:58 PM
John Mosman

Ron:

How can you tell the database has been updated for August 22nd?

Thanks,

John

Old October 21st 03, 06:51 PM
Ron

At the top of the ILGRADIO download page(i.e.,
www.ilgradio.com/ilgradio.htm), it says the database was published on 8/22.
Actually, with the timechange this weekend, it's almost a moot point.

Ron

om...

Old October 21st 03, 09:19 PM
Tony Meloche

John Mosman wrote:

Ron:

How can you tell the database has been updated for August 22nd?

Thanks,

John

If the dattbase is loaded into a program (I use "RLDB" by Mark Fine,
and it's free), the date shows at the top of the ILG list. It is
currently
August 22nd, 2003. The site manager apologized for not changing the
"current" date when he uploaded the newest (Aug.22nd) file.

Tony