Old October 28th 03, 02:00 AM
Clete

Although I can't specifically connect you with a crime, I'm sure you have
just been running loose for a while and have evaded capture...So I'm going
to be soft with you and just forward your hate mail back to your internet
service provider and also forward this to NAMBLA, who will almost CERTAINLY
cancel your membership.

HOMELAND UBER ALLES

N8KDV wrote in message ...

RFCOMMSYS wrote:

said ----

Anyway I spotted Timothy McVeigh coming out of a truck stop
on the Ohio Turnpike Sunday afternoon. It was obvious that he had
received some cosmetic surgery but not enough to disguise his tell
tale thin oblong face and distinctive eyes and teeth. He was being
escorted by two males dressed in black business suits and sun glasses.

No no no. You merely stumbled upon Michael Jackson and his entourage

fresh from
his latest visit to the plastic surgeon.
Didn't you see the other limo containing the 8 year old boys?

I'll bet he did! He just didn't want to let on that he was into little

boys!

Old October 28th 03, 03:29 AM
Pope CrecentWrench IV

"Keke Goldfeller" wrote in message
om...
I spotted Timothy McVeigh coming out of a truck stop
on the Ohio Turnpike Sunday afternoon. It was obvious that he had
received some cosmetic surgery but not enough to disguise his tell
tale thin oblong face and distinctive eyes and teeth.

Did he have a nice big 10" long german sausage
taped to the inside of his pants leg, mascara on,
and did he proposition you to visit the sleeper cab
of his Kenworth?

Old October 28th 03, 11:00 AM
Mark Keith

(Beloved Leader) wrote in message . com...
(Keke Goldfeller) wrote in message . com...
... I spotted Timothy McVeigh coming out of a truck stop
on the Ohio Turnpike Sunday afternoon.

Is that all? A caller on George Noory's Coast to Caost AM last week
reported seeing Osama bin Laden in Florida.

It's true. Bin Doo-Doo was in Fla. I caught him practicing his water
skills.
http://web.wt.net/~nm5k/bin.jpg
You should have seen him bleeding all over the lake after I shot his
pecker off with a 30-06. :/ I made real good use of his carcass
afterwards. http://web.wt.net/~nm5k/realcar.jpg
BTW, I think I saw this Keke dude/dudette while I was down there. He
was watching Bin Doo-Doo play, while hiding in some bushes along the
shoreline. I told him, Dude!, you will never see anything the way you
are postured! He/She said, I don't care, I like the view, and it keeps
me from hearing anything. I said, Well.... Ok then...
http://web.wt.net/~nm5k/keke.jpg

MK

Old October 28th 03, 06:39 PM
MnMikew

"Clete" wrote in message
Although I can't specifically connect you with a crime, I'm sure you have
just been running loose for a while and have evaded capture...So I'm going
to be soft with you and just forward your hate mail back to your internet
service provider and also forward this to NAMBLA,

Im sure you already have it bookmarked freak.

Old October 28th 03, 09:23 PM
Yourfatassaunt

i've said it before & i'll say it again.
up your's keke. keep it off the radio site.
Old November 2nd 03, 04:45 AM
Bill Otten

Atta "boy" Keke. Hey, by chance was Elvis with him?
I'm inclined to believe you, despite the fact that you reside
on the low end of the intellectual bell curve.
Cheers B'wana!

"Keke Goldfeller" wrote in message
om...
I hesitate to report this because of the heaps of ridicule and scorn
that will surely follow, but this is one warrior who refuses to shrirk
his duty! Anyway I spotted Timothy McVeigh coming out of a truck stop
on the Ohio Turnpike Sunday afternoon. It was obvious that he had
received some cosmetic surgery but not enough to disguise his tell
tale thin oblong face and distinctive eyes and teeth. He was being
escorted by two males dressed in black business suits and sun glasses.
I passed them as they were entering the diner and I was leaving.
Immediately upon recognizing him I blurted out loud "OH MY GOD IT'S
TIM McVEIGH!" Which I immediately regretted doing because it alerted
his escorts. Long story short, the party of three marched smartly past
me without acknowledgement into the diner. However they apparently
lost their appetites and exited within minutes of entering. Without
regard to my own safety I bravely sat in my car observing them as they
briskly walked to a black sedan with tinted windows. Seeing them
leaving I immediately leaped out and yelled "HEY YOU!". Upon seeing me
again Tim gave me a look that can only be described as a plea of "HELP
ME PLEASE!" He was then quickly thrust into the back seat of the sedan
and it sped away at a high rate of speed. I couldn't help but notice
one of the escorts hand inside his suit coat as he glared at me, yes a
gun no doubt. Nonetheless, putting my fear of dying aside I attempted
to give chase but was cut off by a 16 wheeler. There would be no
heroics today, they escaped my grasp. Just wanted to put out a
"heads-up" to those of you in the eastern US which is the direction
they were traveling. Probably headed for the Washington D.C. area,
Langley, Virginia perhaps? Isn't that where the CIA is headquartered?
*SMIRK*
Without Apology I am,
Keke Goldfeller