Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 31st 03, 02:39 PM
Frank Dresser

"Goatheads on Parade" wrote in message

I managed to catch James Lloyd thru the aurora
interference last night on wbcq. He was going on
about how all the solar issues have to do with
yelloystone park's alleged about to explode into
a volcano, future earthquakes in Caand the Middle
East. Typical shameless mass bull **** with ad's for
his goofy tapes every 15 or 20 minutes. What a
sugar-frosted bowl of Froot-Loops this shortwave
clown is....!

I missed that James Lloyd broadcast. I suppose I'll miss the upcoming
tape, as well. Has anyone bought any of James Lloyd's tapes? Are they
anything more than a repackaged version of his broadcast? He did
somehow manage to stretch his 10 minute chit-chat with Bhutrose Ghali
into the "INTERVIEW WITH THE ANTICHRIST" set.

Frank Dresser