Old November 1st 03, 10:12 AM
Gray Shockley

Default "Smorts the Warts" keeps posting off-topic; the boy just ain't right bright [was: More of "Smorts the Warts" off-topic wacked-off idiocy]

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 1:32:43 -0600, Jack wrote
(in message ):

(I snipped all but r.r.s from my reply to this crossposted
troll-o-gram, because I'm replying to Gray only, not the troll who
started this thread.)

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 23:59:57 -0600, Gray Shockley

Nor does it have anything to do with the umpteen other newsgroup its
been crossposted to.

Newsgroups:
alt.discrimination,soc.culture.usa,
alt.politics.nationalism.white,
rec.radio.shortwave,
soc.culture.france,
alt.censorship,
sci.anthropology

It's just another troll to ignore. But *IF* you feel you need to
reply, please snip the irrelevent groups from the Newsgroups line so
we don't have to keep seeing more new reply-threads this troll is
generating.

Just remember, it's a troll - all the originator of this thread wanted
was knee-jerk replies.

Do you have a shortwave radio? Ever listen to domestic (U.S.) broadcasts?

You fell for it hook, line and sinker, and
crossposted it, like spreading a virus, to r.r.s *and* all the other
groups.

Oh, come on. Surely you know who William Pierce, Junior (Kevie Morts-Strom),
is. Now I know I've only been on UseNet since 1989 and didn't even get my
first domain until 1993 but even a rookie such as myself knows the difference
between a "true" troll and our little ultra whiteboy, KeviPoo.

Worse yet, you gave the troller an indication that r.r.s is a good
newsgroup to bait by *implicitly* specififying it in your reply. The
signal-to-noise ratio in here has been bad enough lately. sigh

I take it that you're pretty new?

And that you have never listened to "American Dissident Virgins" starring
Kevin Alfred Strom-Morts?

KeviePoo is the moderator and learned much from the intellectual slut,
William Pierce (author of Timothy McVeigh's blueprint), as well as basement
boy, Revilo-Oliver.

Are you also the "person" who said:

1) Don't fight the Ku Klux Klans, it only encourages them.

2) Don't shoot back in combat, it only encourages them.

You might want to study up on the difference
between a "troll" and "evil"; they aren't the same thing.

Gray Shockley
-----------------------
DX-392 DX-398
RX-320 DX-399
CCradio w/RS Loop
Justice AM Antenna
Torus Tuner (3-13 MHz)
Select-A-Tenna
-----------------------
Vicksburg, MS US

Old November 1st 03, 09:30 PM
tommyknocker

Newsgroups:
alt.discrimination,soc.culture.usa,
alt.politics.nationalism.white,
rec.radio.shortwave,
soc.culture.france,
alt.censorship,
sci.anthropology

It's just another troll to ignore. But *IF* you feel you need to
reply, please snip the irrelevent groups from the Newsgroups line so
we don't have to keep seeing more new reply-threads this troll is
generating.

Just remember, it's a troll - all the originator of this thread wanted
was knee-jerk replies.

Do you have a shortwave radio? Ever listen to domestic (U.S.) broadcasts?

You mean actually *listen*, like listening to Newsline? Well, no, my
time's more valuable than that. Am I aware of the anti Jewish garbage
that runs riot on US shortwave? Yep. Do I wonder why the FCC doesn't
fine WWRB? Of course. But listen?

You fell for it hook, line and sinker, and
crossposted it, like spreading a virus, to r.r.s *and* all the other
groups.

Oh, come on. Surely you know who William Pierce, Junior (Kevie Morts-Strom),
is. Now I know I've only been on UseNet since 1989 and didn't even get my
first domain until 1993 but even a rookie such as myself knows the difference
between a "true" troll and our little ultra whiteboy, KeviPoo.

Difference: Kev believes what he posts.