Old November 2nd 03, 02:12 AM
sorcerer

Default IF THERE IS A REACTION, THERE IS ALWAYS BE A COUNTER REACTION

IF THERE IS A REACTION, THERE IS ALWAYS BE A COUNTER REACTION

In the year of our Lord Two Thousand and Three A.D. In the land of
Google shortwave newsgroup. Another conflict from the warriors of the
Sovereign Lord Magne from the kingdom of Passport to World Band Radio.
This conflict started with one of his warriors named Steve (N8KDV)
and his apprentice Ross Archer who revived the conflict again and
eagerly provoked to the land of the dwarfs. This warrior Steve started
the conflict with one of the dwarf trolls named "White Bufallo". Steve
made the link about the write up of James Careless of "Radio World
Newspaper" for the Sovereign Lord Larry Magne of "Passport to World
Band Radio" titled "A success story made in the USA". The write up of
James Careless was so perfect the only thing that spoiled everything
when the Sovereign Lord Magne announced to his kingdom, there will be
a price increase on his publication through all his subjects from
$19.95 to $22.95. But he failed to mentioned if there is changes or
reform made on his publication through his subjects, the shortwave
aficionados. With his absolute power, he proclaimed it to all the four
corners of his kingdom on his twin towers overlooking his subjects
thru his messenger James Careless. From now on there will be a price
increase of 3% in taxes on his publication. "So shall be written, so
shall be done"
All the warriors of the Sovereign Lord Magne wanted to make
revenge because they have been defeated twice by the land of the
dwarfs to the kingdom of Passport to World Band Radio. So they started
provoking one of the dwarf trolls named "White Bufallo". Revenge is
their motive just like King John of England, revenge became a game for
John and he exacted his pound of flesh from those who crossed him at
any cost. Same as for the warriors of the Sovereign Lord Magne. The
nature of the battle between the land of the dwarfs against the
kingdom of Passport to World Band Radio was an "Intellectual
Challenge" and this is what happened to all the warriors of the
Sovereign Lord Magne. All of his warriors become casualties and
losers. So the warrior Steve finally surrendered to the smart troll
"White Bufallo" begging him to spare his reputation to his colleagues
because he will be judged by them that he is really guilty to his
undoing that provoke the conflict between the land of the dwarfs and
the kingdom of Passport to World Band Radio.
There is a saying "IF THERE IS A REACTION, THERE IS ALWAYS BE A
COUNTER REACTION" just like a boomerang.

The Sorcerer
Old November 2nd 03, 02:50 AM
Brian Denley

sorcerer wrote:
IF THERE IS A REACTION, THERE IS ALWAYS BE A COUNTER REACTION

In the year of our Lord Two Thousand and Three A.D. In the land of
Google shortwave newsgroup. Another conflict from the warriors of the
Sovereign Lord Magne from the kingdom of Passport to World Band Radio.

The Sorcerer

Does anyone have acopy of this in English?

--
Brian Denley

Old November 2nd 03, 09:25 PM
T. Early

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
sorcerer wrote:
IF THERE IS A REACTION, THERE IS ALWAYS BE A COUNTER REACTION

In the year of our Lord Two Thousand and Three A.D. In the

land of
Google shortwave newsgroup. Another conflict from the warriors of

the
Sovereign Lord Magne from the kingdom of Passport to World Band

Radio.

The Sorcerer

Does anyone have acopy of this in English?

--

I sure don't. And if we -could- translate it, would it tell us if
the blue page listings still had more than a few mistakes? I'd settle

Old November 2nd 03, 10:29 PM
N8KDV

sorcerer wrote:

[...]

Let's get one thing straight here prick, I didn't surrender jack sh*t to
anyone. Got that?

to the smart troll
"White Bufallo" begging him

Another thing prick, I didn't beg anyone to do anything. Got that?

to spare his reputation to his colleagues
because he will be judged by them that he is really guilty to his
undoing that provoke the conflict between the land of the dwarfs and
the kingdom of Passport to World Band Radio.
There is a saying "IF THERE IS A REACTION, THERE IS ALWAYS BE A
COUNTER REACTION" just like a boomerang.

The Sorcerer

Some Sorcerer, all he can do is bitch... sounds more like a Sorcerette...

Old November 3rd 03, 01:06 AM
Dr. Artaud

"Brian Denley" wrote in news:Ih_ob.63703
$ao4.168714@attbi_s51:

sorcerer wrote:
Does anyone have acopy in English?

http://www.acopy.be/index2.htm

Of course, the above link is to the German Acopy, but here is a link
explaining the use of Acopy, and this page is in English.

http://www-
3.ibm.com/software/network/commserver/library/publications/csaix_
60/dzfl1m18.htm

This link bears the IBM logo. From what I understand, IBM is going
aggressively gay.

http://www.businessreform.com/Resour...esourceID=1756

In light of this, any suggestions for the true meaning of IBM?

International Bum Massagers? Instigated Bowel Movements?

To all, Post your suggestions about the restructured IBM's possible new
name.

Movie trivia. By the by, in the movies 2001 and 2010, the computer HAL
was actually indirectly named after IBM. You see, if you use one letter
after each letter in HAL's name, you get IBM.

H=I
A=B
L=M

Dr. Artaud

--
To know and to be, this is not even a question, there is no alternative.
You see it clearly in the loneliest little avenues between particles and

Old November 3rd 03, 06:10 PM
Michael Moore

sorcerer wrote:
[...]

Legend also has it that IBM refused to allow their name to be associated
with the *broken* computer in the movie. Nonetheless, it would appear
less credible (than it already was) to speak to a machine using its
given name if that name were 'IBM' -- i.e. the name lacks any sense of
person.

--
M2

Old November 22nd 03, 04:00 AM
sorcerer

N8KDV wrote in message will be
Let's get one thing straight here prick, I didn't surrender jack sh*t to
anyone. Got that?
Another thing prick, I didn't beg anyone to do anything. Got that?

N8KDV wrote in message ...
Here's a great article via Joe Buch, swprograms via DXLD 3-165

http://www.rwonline.com/reference-ro...09.10.03.shtml

Steve
Holland, MI

Drake R7, R8, R8B and Yaesu FRG-7700

Steve,

Don't deny it, this is the proof. It started from you. You are
guilty,guilty,guilty. Your name should be placed in the kill file
indefinitely in this shortwave newsgroup.

White Bufallo

Please, please, please... remember to take your meds as soon as you
get up in the morning. You, and the ones around you will have a much
better day.

Steve,

What do you mean by your response above to White Bufallo, Isn't it
you are begging to spare you of your own doing. Anyway I forgive you
for that, an old man like you easily forget what you are doing. I know
you suffer dementia, you easily forget what you post in this
newsgroup. You cannot accept your own faults because you are a high
handed person. Don't deny it, the evidence is there.

The Sorcerer
Old November 22nd 03, 04:04 AM
Andre

To sum up everything on this conflict in this shortwave newsgroup
regarding Larry Magne, his warriors cannot really defend him in any
case. There is a saying that "THERE IS NO WININNG SCENARIO" for all
the warriors of Larry Magne. Everything what his warriors done was
their undoing. They become losers, so Larry Magne will always be the
victim of this conflict between the Intellects.

Dwarf
Old November 22nd 03, 05:08 AM
sorcerer

sorcerer wrote:
IF THERE IS A REACTION, THERE IS ALWAYS BE A COUNTER REACTION

In the year of our Lord Two Thousand and Three A.D. In the land of
Google shortwave newsgroup. Another conflict from the warriors of the
Sovereign Lord Magne from the kingdom of Passport to World Band Radio.

The Sorcerer

Does anyone have acopy of this in English?

Brian,

Perhaps you can e-mail "Merlin the Sorcerer", The greatest
sorcerer of all time to answer your question about Acopy in English.
He can tell you.

The Sorcerer

Merlin the Sorcerer's message:

· Dream and it will come true