Old November 7th 03, 10:31 PM
Soames123

Default Whites Will Become Extinct Without Knowing It, Says UW Prof

I think the Indigenous people of the far north have the best chance at
Survival;
along with select groups in The Himalyas, Andes and other remote locations.
These groups have sufficient culture related resources to be able to
survive"off the land" when the Grid Goes away...
White Kevin ??
Probably starve to death,
carcass devoured by Wild Dogs...

From: David
Date: 11/5/2003 1:14 PM Eastern Standard Time
Pretty cool, huh?

We have become the bad science fiction future we all read about when
we were kids.

Thanks, in no small part, to religion.

On 5 Nov 2003 09:44:43 -0800,
(defaultnot) wrote:

Yes, of course, white peoples in the USA and throughout the World will
be a small minority before the whole World starve to death or choke
each other to death along with the environment which will be destroyed
completely.

Old November 8th 03, 07:40 AM
Vic Martinez

Moses, yes that 'Ten Commandments' guy, married an Ethiopian(Black)
Woman. Miriam, Moses' sister was against this relationship. God told
Miriam basically to 'let it go', but Miriam was insistent that those two
shouldn't be together. As a result, God gave Miriam Leprosy. Shows you
what God thinks about racism. Very few even know that there have been
three black Popes, one of them appointed the times in which Easter
should be observed every year, that 'equinox' thing, if you're erudite.