RadioBanter

-   -   Pirate 6950 usb (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/39077-pirate-6950-usb.html)

Brian November 10th 03 12:23 AM

Pirate 6950 usb

playing Led Zeppelin here in NC at 0024.

Macman November 10th 03 12:35 AM

Getting dead air here in PA now. Did it stop?

Diverd4777 November 10th 03 12:36 AM

In article , "Brian"

Subject: Pirate 6950 usb
From: "Brian"
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:23:44 -0500

playing Led Zeppelin here in NC at 0024.

& " Light My Fire " at 00:32 Zulu . .
..

Macman November 10th 03 12:36 AM

Check that, just started up again with "I'm a soul man".

Brian November 10th 03 12:41 AM

yeah, I can also hear someone on the same freq. more than a little upset
about the broadcast offering a reward for information leading to the arrest
of I'm guessing whoever is broadcasting. he gives a yahoo email address that
I couldn't quite make out to contact him. I could be mistaken about this as
I can't make out everything he's saying.

Soames123 November 10th 03 12:42 AM

From: "Brian"
Date: 11/9/2003 7:23 PM Eastern Standard Time
playing Led Zeppelin here in NC at 0024.

- "Playing " The Doors" at 00:35
( First heard thi in an Insane Asylum whilst visitinig freinds..)
One kid jumped up
& did drop kick on the 5 x 5 glass window;
Lexan 6 inches thick with a great view . .

- same guy ???

Brian November 10th 03 12:43 AM

he definately just said a reward for anyone that could identify the operator
of this station
"Diverd4777" wrote in message
In article , "Brian"

From: "Brian"
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:23:44 -0500

.

Stinger November 10th 03 12:45 AM

"Riders on the Storm."

Hmmm. Fitting, given the solar activity ;^)

--Stinger

Diverd4777 November 10th 03 12:52 AM

heard him say:

" Grassco Radio, broadcasting from The Ionosphere.."

- Now playing " Break on Through"
by The Doors

- High as a Kite;

- Lunar eclipse about this time yeterday..
- Coincidence?
I think Not !

Macman November 10th 03 12:58 AM

Alot of interferance here in PA. Can't hear anything.