Old November 10th 03, 12:23 AM
Brian

Default Pirate 6950 usb

playing Led Zeppelin here in NC at 0024.

Old November 10th 03, 12:35 AM
Macman

Getting dead air here in PA now. Did it stop?

Old November 10th 03, 12:36 AM
Diverd4777

In article , "Brian"

Subject: Pirate 6950 usb
From: "Brian"
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:23:44 -0500

playing Led Zeppelin here in NC at 0024.

& " Light My Fire " at 00:32 Zulu . .
..

Old November 10th 03, 12:36 AM
Macman

Check that, just started up again with "I'm a soul man".

Old November 10th 03, 12:41 AM
Brian

yeah, I can also hear someone on the same freq. more than a little upset
about the broadcast offering a reward for information leading to the arrest
of I'm guessing whoever is broadcasting. he gives a yahoo email address that
I couldn't quite make out to contact him. I could be mistaken about this as
I can't make out everything he's saying.

Old November 10th 03, 12:43 AM
Brian

he definately just said a reward for anyone that could identify the operator
of this station
"Diverd4777" wrote in message
In article , "Brian"

From: "Brian"
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:23:44 -0500

.

Old November 10th 03, 12:52 AM
Diverd4777

heard him say:

" Grassco Radio, broadcasting from The Ionosphere.."

- Now playing " Break on Through"
by The Doors

- High as a Kite;

- Lunar eclipse about this time yeterday..
- Coincidence?
I think Not !

In article , "Stinger"
writes:

"Riders on the Storm."

Hmmm. Fitting, given the solar activity ;^)

--Stinger
From: "Brian"
Date: 11/9/2003 7:23 PM Eastern Standard Time
playing Led Zeppelin here in NC at 0024.

- "Playing " The Doors" at 00:35
( First heard thi in an Insane Asylum whilst visitinig freinds..)
One kid jumped up
& did drop kick on the 5 x 5 glass window;
Lexan 6 inches thick with a great view . .

- same guy ???

Old November 10th 03, 12:58 AM
Macman

Alot of interferance here in PA. Can't hear anything.