Old November 13th 03, 07:36 PM
Mike Terry

Default IRRS-Shortwave: Special 100 kW broadcasts for the European Social Forum

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Just received this from Ron Norton of IRRS:

Starting tonight, Nov 13, 2003, IRRS-Shortwave and AMIS (www.amisnet.org)
will provide global coverage on Shortwave to the European Social Forum
taking place in Paris from Nov. 12-15, 2003. Below you will find times and
frequencies of these special one-hour broadcasts:

Thursday: 13/11/2003
5775 kHz (100 kW) from 2130-2230 UTC

Friday 14/11/2003
5775 kHz (100 kW) from 2130-2230 UTC

Saturday 15/11/2003
13,840 kHz (20 kW) from 0930-1030 UTC
5,775 kHz (100 kW) from 2130-2230 UTC

Sunday 16/11/2003
13840 kHz ( 20 kW) from 0930-1030 UTC
5775 kHz (100 kW) from 2130-2230 UTC

We welcome reception reports for these broadcasts to by
snail-mail to: IRRS-Shortwave, PO Box 10980, I-20110 Milano, Italy. All
reports will be also forwarded to Amis for verification.

These transmissions are in addition and follow our regularly scheduled
broadcasts on 5775 and 13840 kHz. Please check :
http://www.nexus.org/NEXUS-IBA/Schedules for detailed program and frequency
schedules.

http://medianetwork.blogspot.com/