Old November 22nd 03, 09:34 AM
Leonard Beecroft

Default Telefunken Allegro/ AM/SW-1/SW-2/FM

Hello to all,

My question is (if anybody can help) is it possible to use headphones on
this radio without damage to the case I don't want to be drilling extra
holes in the radio to do so is there an easy way to do this without having
to make extra holes?.

One of my friend suggested to strip the wire casing from the speaker wire
and use alligator clips or maybe put the alligator clips on the ends of the
headphones after you cut off the headphone jack plug....is it possible can
it be done?

Thank you for reading my post.

P.S. The reason i'm asking is the lady of the house don't like shortwave
radio noise ..... HA!.....Noise!!!