Old November 28th 03, 03:30 PM
RedOctober90

Default ~~~~~~~~LIBERTY NET~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The GREAT LIBERTY NET!!! ON 0300z 3947usb or around that
area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE THERE AND JOIN W1WCR .
Old November 28th 03, 10:47 PM
Howard

N8KDV wrote in message ...
RedOctober90 wrote:

The GREAT LIBERTY NET!!! ON 0300z 3947usb or around that
area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE THERE AND JOIN W1WCR .

And of course that would be Saturday evening (UTC Sunday) in the good
'ol USA.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

It figures that they would use USB and break the general rule of using
LSB on 75 meters that has been in use for 50 years. I suppose that
using USB would guarantee the most people made angry which I suppose
is the general idea.

Howard
Old November 28th 03, 10:52 PM
N8KDV

Howard wrote:

N8KDV wrote in message ...
RedOctober90 wrote:

The GREAT LIBERTY NET!!! ON 0300z 3947usb or around that
area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE THERE AND JOIN W1WCR .

And of course that would be Saturday evening (UTC Sunday) in the good
'ol USA.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

It figures that they would use USB and break the general rule of using
LSB on 75 meters that has been in use for 50 years. I suppose that
using USB would guarantee the most people made angry which I suppose
is the general idea.

Howard

There is no such 'rule'. Where did you get that idea from? :-)

Old November 28th 03, 11:03 PM
LW

RedOctober90 wrote ...
The GREAT LIBERTY NET!!! ON 0300z 3947usb or around that
area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE THERE AND JOIN W1WCR .

Thanks R-O .. can't wait to belly up for a ring side seat and see what
Vic and the crew can come up with this time. What'll it be ...
Klinton is a crook
Bush is a crook
Everybody is a crook
You people make me sick
Loose orifice killed my dawg
Chicken fornicator killed my dawg
Water melon man killed my dawg
Bill Clinton is the best president we ever had
Bill Clinton listens to 3950 every night
La deee dahhh
QSL QSL

See ya' there, R-O. Hope Y-Man can make it in, too.
Old November 29th 03, 04:17 AM
Doctor Artaud

(Howard) wrote in
om:

Can you say Valium?

http://www.medicinenet.com/diazepam/article.htm

See if you can get a prescription for it, or for any of the
benzodiazepines, such as Klonopin, Xanax, etc.

Sometimes it helps to reduce the rashness of your response, one that may
be made without checking commonly available facts by doing basic searches
on the internet, such as on Google.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/Kevin-S...berty_Net.html

http://www.raven1.net/shortwav.htm

Such as the above examples.

Dr. Artaud

--
To know and to be, this is not even a question, there is no alternative.
You see it clearly in the loneliest little avenues between particles and
Old November 29th 03, 05:59 AM
flowery fart

"RedOctober90" wrote in message
om...
The GREAT LIBERTY NET!!! ON 0300z 3947usb or around that
area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE THERE AND JOIN W1WCR .

.......and while your waitin for the liberty net
to start, here's a really KOOKY website that
you will find an entertaining read in the interim:

he http://216.10.26.55/TASTE_TREAT.htm

(and no...it is NOT a porn site, but is a right wing kook site)