Old November 29th 03, 01:16 PM
Rash B. Havior

Default Pirates - 6955

1300 UTC -
Started with "Breaking the Law"
Now playing reggae.
No ID yet.

PDC Heavy Industries
Old November 29th 03, 01:35 PM
Arthur Harris

"Rash B. Havior" wrote:
1300 UTC -
Started with "Breaking the Law"
Now playing reggae.
No ID yet.

Fair signal here on Long Island with restricted sounding audio (but at least
it's AM).

Art Harris N2AH

Old November 29th 03, 01:43 PM
N8KDV

"Rash B. Havior" wrote:

1300 UTC -
Started with "Breaking the Law"
Now playing reggae.
No ID yet.

PDC Heavy Industries

Ragnar Radio, broadcasting from the Great Lakes.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old November 29th 03, 01:52 PM
Rash B. Havior

Maybe that's why I can get 'em with little help from my antenna. I'm
in Bay City.

Old November 29th 03, 01:53 PM
N8KDV

N8KDV wrote:

"Rash B. Havior" wrote:

1300 UTC -
Started with "Breaking the Law"
Now playing reggae.
No ID yet.

PDC Heavy Industries

Ragnar Radio, broadcasting from the Great Lakes.

Said that they were running 50 watts.

Old November 29th 03, 02:03 PM
Rick

It's buried too deep for me to hear it well.
I can make out a word or 2 once in awhile.
I'll keep listening.

73's
Rick

"Arthur Harris" wrote in message
t...

Old November 29th 03, 05:16 PM
Howard

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 08:52:59 -0500, Rash B. Havior
pdc_heavy_industriesAThotmail.com wrote:

Maybe that's why I can get 'em with little help from my antenna. I'm
in Bay City.

Left that area (Essexville actually) 27 years ago - back then it was
very RF-quiet, not enough high-power BCB stations to cause problems
and yards large enough to put up real antenna's. Isn't Bay City, or a
neighboring area, part of the BPL test area? If so, have you noted
any difficulties from it?

Howard
Old December 1st 03, 01:25 PM
Rash B. Havior

I've only been here a couple of months but I haven't noticed many
problems while DXing, well...that is, once I got the radio away from
the computer. Not anything the scope of BPL, anyway.