Old December 1st 03, 02:29 PM
Cindy-Lu Who

Default The Alex Jones conspiracy!

Alex Jones is screaming from the top of his lungs about these "blockaids" that
police are putting up under the disguise of checking for seat belts. He claims
these are Nazi tactics to "check your papers" and search your vehicle.

Funny. I don't remember photos of Nazi's carrying portable credit card
terminals.

Folks, I went through one of these so called "stops". They are not a "stop".
They plant themselves at busy city intersections and look around to see if
you're wearing a belt. If not, instant ticket...instant revenue for the city!!

It should **** you off that they are wasting valuable police time on this,
instead of something else. They really don't give a damn about your life. They
want the revenue! That's all.

No New World Order conspiracy here. Just plain and simple local government
greed.

Luv you guys! Cindy-Lu Who

--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/
Old December 1st 03, 06:46 PM
TT Connie

"Cindy-Lu Who" wrote in message

Alex Jones is screaming from the top of his lungs about these "blockaids"

that
police are putting up under the disguise of checking for seat belts. He

claims
these are Nazi tactics to "check your papers" and search your vehicle.

Alex Jones normally has "blockaids" in two places:

1) His brain...

2) His bunghole...

(hard to tell the difference between them sometimes also)

Old December 1st 03, 08:52 PM
Diverd4777

In article , Cindy-Lu Who
writes:

Alex Jones is screaming from the top of his lungs about these "blockaids"
that
police are putting up under the disguise of checking for seat belts. He
claims
these are Nazi tactics to "check your papers" and search your vehicle.

Alex Jones Is Full Of **** !

Nazi Schmazi!
They're checkin to see if your seat belt is fastened. You put up a fight & the
think
" HEY! Mebbe s/ he's tryin to HIDE something...

Folks, I went through one of these so called "stops". They are not a "stop".

They plant themselves at busy city intersections and look around to see if
you're wearing a belt. If not, instant ticket...instant revenue for the
city!!

BINGO !!!!
Got nailed meself when driving a rented car ; They let me go with a warning..
No Gun rack ?
Not Drunk & belligerant? Small Fry !!

It should **** you off that they are wasting valuable police time on this,
instead of something else. They really don't give a damn about your life.
They
want the revenue! That's all.

Nope! Not wasting time at all. SOmeones Breakin The Law on One thing, mebbee
Brakin the law in some other way..

Alex Jones == Too Many Alien Abductions

No New World Order conspiracy here. Just plain and simple local government
greed.

& Trying to show that the Police can do SOMETHING right;
they can nail a few " Extras in simple searches like that"

PS: Who was that Psycho who , upon being stopped for a simple traffic violatin,
shot up a Police car ??

Old December 1st 03, 10:17 PM
tommyknocker

Diverd4777 wrote:

In article , Cindy-Lu Who
writes:

Alex Jones is screaming from the top of his lungs about these "blockaids"
that
police are putting up under the disguise of checking for seat belts. He
claims
these are Nazi tactics to "check your papers" and search your vehicle.

Alex Jones Is Full Of **** !

Nazi Schmazi!
They're checkin to see if your seat belt is fastened. You put up a fight & the
think
" HEY! Mebbe s/ he's tryin to HIDE something...

Obviously Alex Jones has never been to a REAL checkpoint where they
actually check your papers.

Folks, I went through one of these so called "stops". They are not a "stop".

They plant themselves at busy city intersections and look around to see if
you're wearing a belt. If not, instant ticket...instant revenue for the
city!!

BINGO !!!!
Got nailed meself when driving a rented car ; They let me go with a warning..
No Gun rack ?
Not Drunk & belligerant? Small Fry !!

It should **** you off that they are wasting valuable police time on this,
instead of something else. They really don't give a damn about your life.
They
want the revenue! That's all.

Nope! Not wasting time at all. SOmeones Breakin The Law on One thing, mebbee
Brakin the law in some other way..

In my area they use the stops to check for drunk drivers. Since DUIs pay
hefty fines here, the cops can afford to do it.

Alex Jones == Too Many Alien Abductions

I wonder if the aliens will decide not to return him one day so that we
won't have to listen to him any longer.

No New World Order conspiracy here. Just plain and simple local government
greed.

& Trying to show that the Police can do SOMETHING right;
they can nail a few " Extras in simple searches like that"

PS: Who was that Psycho who , upon being stopped for a simple traffic violatin,
shot up a Police car ??

"Colonel" Steve Anderson of United Patriot Radio (I think that was the
name), a pirate station. He lived in the woods for a year after that.
Also recall Bill Cooper of Hour of the Time (HOTT) who started a
gunfight with cops after the latter came to his door asking about
threats that the former had been making to his neighbors. Unlike the
Colonel, Cooper died as a result.

Old December 2nd 03, 01:21 AM
Steve

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 14:17:40 -0800, tommyknocker wrote:

Also recall Bill Cooper of Hour of the Time (HOTT) who started a
gunfight with cops after the latter came to his door asking about
threats that the former had been making to his neighbors. Unlike the
Colonel, Cooper died as a result.

I don't know the whole story about this but I don't think it was quite as
cut and dry as you put it. I'm sure others on this list will fill in.
Old December 2nd 03, 02:31 AM
Gray Shockley

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 19:21:51 -0600, Steve wrote
(in message ):

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 14:17:40 -0800, tommyknocker wrote:

Also recall Bill Cooper of Hour of the Time (HOTT) who started a
gunfight with cops after the latter came to his door asking about
threats that the former had been making to his neighbors. Unlike the
Colonel, Cooper died as a result.

I don't know the whole story about this but I don't think it was quite as
cut and dry as you put it. I'm sure others on this list will fill in.

Actually, it was pretty "cut and dried".

Cooper pulled a gun on a doctor down in the village.
Said doctor swore out a complaint.

Cooper also had - iirc - run off some people
from land that did not belong to him.

A couple of deputies went up on the mountain
(hill? whatever) trying to immitate noisy teenagers.

Cooper shot a deputy in the head. The
other deputy shot (and killed) Cooper.

Remember, Cooper was an alcoholic
and a drunk (those two do not
always go together.) It was one of
the things to listen for in his broadcasts.

I truly believe that all of his actions in the immediate past preceding his
death were - whether he acknowledged it to himself or not - designed for
"suicide by cop".

I really don't think he particularly wanted to go on living.

No matter how you dice it or slice it, it was a tragedy and a pity.

Gray Shockley
-----------------------
DX-392 DX-398
RX-320 DX-399
CCradio w/RS Loop
Torus Tuner (3-13 MHz)
Select-A-Tenna
-----------------------
Vicksburg, MS US

Old December 2nd 03, 02:51 AM
Diverd4777

In article , Gray Shockley
writes:

Actually, it was pretty "cut and dried".

Cooper pulled a gun on a doctor down in the village.
Said doctor swore out a complaint.

Cooper also had - iirc - run off some people
from land that did not belong to him.

A couple of deputies went up on the mountain
(hill? whatever) trying to immitate noisy teenagers.

Cooper shot a deputy in the head. The
other deputy shot (and killed) Cooper.

Remember, Cooper was an alcoholic
and a drunk (those two do not
always go together.) It was one of
the things to listen for in his broadcasts.

I truly believe that all of his actions in the immediate past preceding his
death were - whether he acknowledged it to himself or not - designed for
"suicide by cop".

I really don't think he particularly wanted to go on living.

No matter how you dice it or slice it, it was a tragedy and a pity.

Agree . . .
Had he gotten SOME kind of help, or acknowleged his problem ( Any one of many)
he
( & the poor Deputy He Shot ) would still be alive..

Suicide by Cop

( Following A Cold Blooded Murder )

Very tragic event all around....

Old December 3rd 03, 01:00 AM
Bill Hennessy

How about all the time spent on busting johns and whores. Another wast of
time and money.