Old December 13th 03, 07:34 PM
SW Broadcasting Service

Default SW pirates group is getting bigger and bigger

SW pirates group is getting bigger and bigger

The SW pirates group does have already more than 750 members.
Just incredible how it did grow the last few months. It seems that the group
did grow out to be an very important tool for loads of listeners to get the
latest frequency´s used by pirate stations on short wave or to ask about
unit stations or just informing al the other listeners about a station
working on a strange not often used frequency. Ofcaurce there are more tools
and stuff in the group as the photo section, audio files and other need free
to download stuff, the link section and agenda.
Just go there and join up
http://www.egroups.com/group/SWpirates

It also seems due al the reactions we do receive from station operators that
due the group they received (more) reactions from other continents.
These guys and girls are announcing the transmissions also often in the
group.

So, We hope that we hope that in the near future we can welcome the 1000th
member.

If there are members/people with a webpage and you have also SW pirate
topics on your webpage we kindly ask you to think about joining up with the
SW pirates webring. it is very easy and will bring more traffic to your
webpage. Only thing we ask is to place a little script or html piece on your
page witch you will get when joining up. to join up go here
http://q.webring.com/wrman?ring=swpi...ebring&addsite

Also please link up to the sw pirates group. More members, more powerful it
will get
http://www.egroups.com/group/SWpirates
a little banner/buton can be obtain at
http://www.alfalima.net

PS, The SW pirates group is moderated for new members to avoid spam.
Atachments are not
past on to members so in our group no spam and virusses.

Greetings, Alfred

_____________________________________
And are you already a member?
SW pirates group!!!
Receive the latest SW-Pirates info
Simply subscribe by sending a blanc email to:

More info at:

Old December 13th 03, 07:43 PM
Alfred Zoer

Heard the last few moths also major broadcasters talking about this group
that is launched by free broadcasters (pirate radio stations)
will try to catch some short wave pirates soon.

Old December 14th 03, 02:14 AM
tommyknocker

Alfred Zoer wrote:

Heard the last few moths also major broadcasters talking about this group
that is launched by free broadcasters (pirate radio stations)
will try to catch some short wave pirates soon.

I haven't been into pirates for a couple years, but try frn.net for all
the latest on SW pirates, if the feds haven't shut them down yet and
arrested John Cruzan as an enemy combatant.

Old December 14th 03, 05:44 AM
RHF

Shortwave Pirates eGroup on YAHOO !
http://www.egroups.com/group/SWpirates

About 750 Members.

Over 1800 Messages.
- - - About 50 Messages a Month.
- - - Messages "Open To" the Public.
- - - Archive of Messages available to the Public.

~ RHF
..
..
= = = "SW Broadcasting Service"