Old December 17th 03, 10:10 PM
the captain

Default respect for the Captain

Some of you seem to have a bad attitude for the Captain, even though he
is a shortwave listener and contributor to this group

then I thought, maybe they have had a bad experience with another captain.

this is another captain, I am not this person:
http://normjone.com/pagestallships/seacaptain.html

don't think of him when the Captain makes a post. I am a good Captain,
born and raised near the Long Island sound and spent many a weekend
bouncing the waves !

73's and good DX

Old December 17th 03, 10:10 PM
JJ

the captain wrote:

Some of you seem to have a bad attitude for the Captain, even though he
is a shortwave listener and contributor to this group

then I thought, maybe they have had a bad experience with another captain.

this is another captain, I am not this person:
http://normjone.com/pagestallships/seacaptain.html

don't think of him when the Captain makes a post. I am a good Captain,
born and raised near the Long Island sound and spent many a weekend
bouncing the waves !

73's and good DX

Seems both the good and bad captians post from worldnet.att.net.

Old December 18th 03, 03:54 PM
Eric F. Richards

"Jim Douglas" wrote:

Is your last name Crunch?

Why not? He's nutty enough.

--
Eric F. Richards

"The weird part is that I can feel productive even when I'm doomed."
- Dilbert

The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 03:14 AM
Voice of Captain Ron 6950 USB N8KDV Shortwave 0 December 15th 03 01:01 AM
a warning from the CAPTAIN the captain Shortwave 8 December 13th 03 05:21 AM
Tampa Bay Radio Pirate Is Licensed Captain Boating Safety Comm Volunteers CB 14 August 28th 03 01:11 PM