Old December 21st 03, 09:35 PM
http://CBC.am/

Default Is there such a thing as a 128 kbs (even 192 kbs?) data modem for SW?

Is there such a thing as a 128 kbs (even 192 kbs?) data modem for SW?

I am interested in high data rate propagation...

Old December 21st 03, 11:11 PM
Brenda Ann

"Keith" wrote in message
link.net...
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 13:35:13 -0800,
http://CBC.am/ wrote:
Is there such a thing as a 128 kbs (even 192 kbs?) data modem for SW?

I am interested in high data rate propagation...

Yes, it is called BPL.

ROTFLMAO!!!

But it uses the entire band to accomplish it!!

Old December 22nd 03, 12:18 AM
Diverd4777

--
Best Regards, Keith
NW Oregon Radio http://kilowatt-radio.org

- See link below . .

https://www.arrl.org/forms/development/donations/bpl/

Voice and Data Gene Storey Digital 4 December 26th 03 03:24 PM
Rockwell-Collins PropMan 2000 - solution for issues with internet space wx data retrieval Carl R. Stevenson Dx 2 July 11th 03 06:17 PM
Rockwell-Collins PropMan 2000 - solution for issues with internet space wx data retrieval Carl R. Stevenson Antenna 0 July 11th 03 02:45 AM
Rockwell-Collins PropMan 2000 - solution for issues with internet space wx data retrieval Carl R. Stevenson Dx 0 July 9th 03 08:56 PM